Escorpiius

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Actually, there are more types of "Dere" girls, in addition to the 4 types above.

Especially Deredere (who are basically the opposite of Dandere and they get noticed too much due to their sweet and energetic personality) & Himedere (shades of both tsundere and kuudere but instead of showcasing coldness or anger, they flaunt their princess-like superior attitude). There can also be few rare types and more spin-off ones like Kamidere, Mayadere, Undere ect...

On topic, I love Kuuderes because they have that blunt frank attitude, but apart from showing a sweeter side, they can also easily turn into Tsunderes or Yanderes. Like Hitagi Senjougahara, who's imo the personified ideal Kuudere; yet she'll claim to be a Tsundere while ready to go Yandere if needed.

• Love
Reactions: Trish_Aureo

fayeon

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Tsundere

I like the girl who act mean but she is kind in the inside like sakura

However Sakura is both yendere and tsunader (yendere with her inner sakura)

Kagerou

Elite
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Actually, there are more types of "Dere" girls, in addition to the 4 types above.

Especially Deredere (who are basically the opposite of Dandere and they get noticed too much due to their sweet and energetic personality) & Himedere (shades of both tsundere and kuudere but instead of showcasing coldness or anger, they flaunt their princess-like superior attitude). There can also be few rare types and more spin-off ones like Kamidere, Mayadere, Undere ect...

On topic, I love Kuuderes because they have that blunt frank attitude, but apart from showing a sweeter side, they can also easily turn into Tsunderes or Yanderes. Like Hitagi Senjougahara, who's imo the personified ideal Kuudere; yet she'll claim to be a Tsundere while ready to go Yandere if needed.
There's also a type of dere called "Kanedere" who would only be sweet to a person if money is in it for them.

I just went with the basic ones xD

claudejeffery

Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yandere happens to be my favorite. I like the fact that they are equally terrifying and cute!.
Mikasa Ackerman of Attack on Titan is my top pick Yandere although she's far from sweet.
After all, she's Mikasa and I just love her( I know a lot of you do too)
In fact, there is apart from the four types which are mentioned here. Well, tbh 4 is not enough coz we need dere classifications in choosing our waifus :ROFLMAO::p:cool: Don't you agree?