solo king

Veteran
Kin
52💸
Kumi
27💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Whats the best episode in your opinion and why?

Mine is 133- the ending to jman vs pain

It's such a bittersweet moment in the story and the best death in the series IMO

If they make KK end up being jiraya I'm dropping this series once and for all

Yeah right

Regular
Kin
4💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
When Hinata said, “because, I love you”.

Kishi didn’t have the writing ability and couldn’t draw a real fight because he lacks something. But the animators had the ability and they showed what Kishi intended.

I was not disappointed.

AllKnowingShinobi

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Itachis death...

He blankly took sasukes attacks , it was almost like it was itachis way to repent for his crime.

It was hard to rewatch. It was almost like when naruto took a beating from Karui. But way better and deeper.

If itachi wanted sasuke dead he wouldve been in a sec(just like oro, itachi didnt even recognized oro presence the whole time)

Pappasaur

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
VOTE1 right as naruto gets stabbed through the shoulder with chidori. The anime did a phenomenal job of displaying the harsh sorrow and rage up until naruto uses the nine tailed chakra and tells sasuke “I’ll bring you home even if I have to break your arms and legs and drag you back”

Edit: RIP I forgot it was favorite shippuden episode lmao

InfiniteMugen

KING
Legendary
Kin
110💸
Kumi
200💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The ep where kakashi takes on kakuzu and hidan. Like before that kakashi was high level by narrative to me, after that he was just high level, period. Plus to me it’s one of the best fights in the whole series, kakashi threw down, all the more impressive when he had no intention of beating either one(well besides kakuzu)