TwistedSmile

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So, who is your favorite omnipotent being guys?

For me, it's hands down Hao Asakura in the end of Shaman King.

You must be registered for see images

Blunt

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That guy is far from omnipotent.

Edit: Nevermind, he is supposedly.

Last edited:

TwistedSmile

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I actually kind of said: in the end of Shaman King. He becomes the God of his verse, and he is indeed omnipotent. But that matters not if you agree with me, it's not about what you think of my choice, it's about who's YOUR fav (@Blunt)

Blunt

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I actually kind of said: in the end of Shaman King. He becomes the God of his verse, and he is indeed omnipotent. But that matters not if you agree with me, it's not about what you think of my choice, it's about who's YOUR fav (@Blunt)
My favorite would be Pre Retcon Beyonder, but I'm not a fan of omnipotent characters in general.

Reactions: TwistedSmile

7th Biggest OP Fan

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Spongebob W/Magic Pencil can erase all within existence

Bugs Bunny can break the forth wall and step out of the paper, beat up the creator, and then proceeds use many different tools to troll the crap out of Daffy Duck by essentially doing what Spongebob did.

Spongebob only gained an item that entered his universe that was capable of omnipotence.

shuma

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Bugs Bunny can break the forth wall and step out of the paper, beat up the creator, and then proceeds use many different tools to troll the crap out of Daffy Duck by essentially doing what Spongebob did.

Spongebob only gained an item that entered his universe that was capable of omnipotence.
True. Very true.

So basically the "Sword of Superman" is just like the "Magic pencil"

both weapons grant the user omnipotence and both were given by the universe itself.