Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Who are y'alls favorite current WWE wrestlers & current hated Wrestlers
Y'all can pick old school wrestlers too, I just started watching WWE since August

My favorites: Dean Ambrose, Roman Reigns, Undertaker, Dolph Ziggler, Paige, Becky, Alica Fox & Nikki Bella

Who I hate: New Day (But they can perform) & Russev

Seth Rollins would've been on the hate list but I do like his finisher...He's a little B**** though

- J AV -

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
My favourites are long gone. ;___;
Shawn Michaels
Rock
Stone Cold
Only remaining fav Randy Orton.
In current I like - Dolph Zigler , Danial Bryan, Dean Ambrose
Don't really hate anyone
Hope Bryan comes soon.

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Who are y'alls favorite current WWE wrestlers & current hated Wrestlers
Y'all can pick old school wrestlers too, I just started watching WWE since August

My favorites: Dean Ambrose, Roman Reigns, Undertaker, Dolph Ziggler, Paige, Becky, Alica Fox & Nikki Bella

Who I hate: New Day (But they can perform) & Russev

Seth Rollins would've been on the hate list but I do like his finisher...He's a little B**** though
His pedigree finisher or curb stomp?

I like Dean, Dolph, Sandow, Samoa Joe, Tyson Kidd(Not sure if he's still wrestling or not), Bray Wyatt, I missed a lot of Punk's career but I like what I've seen, Stardust is entertaining from time to time, Kevin Owens, Seth Rollins(though I hate his new look), Jericho, Baylee's been my favorite diva lately but I haven't seen many.

I don't really hate any of them as much as I hate the pop they get like Daniel Bryan(I never got the hype), Big E I'm not too fond of, Corey Graves I don't really care about, Titus O'Neil. Mostly big guys it's few and far between that I enjoy watching a big wrestler, I like the technical and agile more.

The best there is, the best there was and the best there ever will be though is Bret "The Hitman" Hart.
You must be registered for see images

Last edited:

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Haha, I like This Thread

My Fav: Brock Lesnar, Kurt Angle, Stone Cold, Dudley Boys(Prime), Hardy Boys(Prime), The Undertaker, Triple H, Lita, Trish S, Chris Benoit, Tazz, Essa Rios, Rey Mysterio, Eddie Guerrero, Shawn Michael.

My hate: Majority of PG era wrestlers, Big Show, John Cena, Punk(He think he is the Best).

Flakez

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Haha, I like This Thread

My Fav: Brock Lesnar, Kurt Angle, Stone Cold, Dudley Boys(Prime), Hardy Boys(Prime), The Undertaker, Triple H, Lita, Trish S, Chris Benoit, Tazz, Essa Rios, Rey Mysterio, Eddie Guerrero, Shawn Michael.

My hate: Majority of PG era wrestlers, Big Show, John Cena, Punk(He think he is the Best).
Punk is arguably the best thing that has happened to WWE in the past 5 years or so. The product right now is bad to say the least, and the poor ratings are proof of that.

Also neither of those 3 people started in the PG era.

Jack Spicer

Legendary
Kin
21💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Favs: Christian (Who is my all time number one favorite), Layla, Michelle McCool, Miz, Stardust, Cody Rhodes, Dean Ambrose, Randy Orton, Bayley, Emma, Sami Zayn, Finn Balor, Tyler Breeze, Natalya, Stephanie McMahon, Eve, John Cena, Rollins, Bryan, etc...

Others like HHH, Bray, Roman, and a few more, I like as well, but not major favorites.

Dislike: Nobody.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Punk is arguably the best thing that has happened to WWE in the past 5 years or so. The product right now is bad to say the least, and the poor ratings are proof of that.

Also neither of those 3 people started in the PG era.
@Bold, I know.

About Punk, I just dont like him, lol

Favs: Christian (Who is my all time number one favorite), Layla, Michelle McCool, Miz, Stardust, Cody Rhodes, Dean Ambrose, Randy Orton, Bayley, Emma, Sami Zayn, Finn Balor, Tyler Breeze, Natalya, Stephanie McMahon, Eve, John Cena, Rollins, Bryan, etc...

Others like HHH, Bray, Roman, and a few more, I like as well, but not major favorites.

Dislike: Nobody.
@At bold and underline

They are the same people right?:lol

Last edited:

Zanji

Elite
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Right now my favorites tend to very but I have always been a fan of: Reigns, Edge, Christian, Sheamus, Cena, The Rock, Sting, Micheals, Finn, Becky Lynch and Ambrose

One's I dislike simply because I am tired of their current gimmicks: The Authority (been goin' far too long), New Day (yeah their are amazing entertainers but, just tired of it lol), Sheamus (is one of my favorites but that Hawk has gotta go!), Stardust (really needs to get over this insanity thing)