Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

And never a Christian allegory was so misunderstood by yaoi fans in anime history

Despite being offically archenemies and trying to foil each other, Light Yagami and L Lawliet trought the course of the series developed a friendship based on begrudging respect for each others intelect, with L claiming Light to be "his first real friend". And to be honest, I consider (10 YEAR OLD SPOILER) that L's death was one of the most pivotal reasons for Light's further insanity and ultimately death.

Kawaii Desu :3

Come on. Come. On. Admit that you shed a tear or atleast tought about it. I don't know if it hits too close to home, but the friendship between this boy, girl, Crona and Maka was really touching. It really talks of Maka's character how she let herself be consumed by insanity to reach out to someone who tried to kill both her and her best friend, only to see the broken tormented soul that was inside.

Last edited:

loj

from the east blue
Immortal
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
One Piece nakama ones.

Zoro and Sanji.

Even though you might think they hate each other....deep down they love each other.

-immortal-

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
1. Ed and Al
These 2 warm my heart everytime #noHomo

2. Gon and killua

3. Sasuke/naruto - goku/vegeta

When these characters team up i know your hair is standing up for the awesomeness that will follow

Jack Spicer

Legendary
Kin
21💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Everyone in Soul Eater. All around just awesome pals. Maka/Soul is my fav. I ship them, yes, but that aside, their friendship is the best.

And to be honest, I consider (10 YEAR OLD SPOILER) that L's death was one of the most pivotal reasons for Light's further insanity and ultimately death.
.​

I like how you consider it when it was clearly implied in the show that it was.​

Lariatoo

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Everyone in Soul Eater. All around just awesome pals. Maka/Soul is my fav. I ship them, yes, but that aside, their friendship is the best.

I like how you consider it when it was clearly implied in the show that it was.
People can be dense. Didn't want to assume :lol:

EZQ

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

And never a Christian allegory was so misunderstood by yaoi fans in anime history

Despite being offically archenemies and trying to foil each other, Light Yagami and L Lawliet trought the course of the series developed a friendship based on begrudging respect for each others intelect, with L claiming Light to be "his first real friend". And to be honest, I consider (10 YEAR OLD SPOILER) that L's death was one of the most pivotal reasons for Light's further insanity and ultimately death.

Kawaii Desu :3

Come on. Come. On. Admit that you shed a tear or atleast tought about it. I don't know if it hits too close to home, but the friendship between this boy, girl, Crona and Maka was really touching. It really talks of Maka's character how she let herself be consumed by insanity to reach out to someone who tried to kill both her and her best friend, only to see the broken tormented soul that was inside.

Since i don't know a lot about the bible, could you explain please what's the christian allegory and how it got misunderstood?

I believe they both respected eachoter. L loved light, as a friend. But light's crazyness made him hate L, despite of having some respect from him. He was really happy after his death. I don't think they were friends. L was, but light only had respect for him.

Anyways this is my top:

1- Komugi and Meruem from HXH: That friendship will always be beautiful

2- Vegeta and Goku: Now in dragon ball super even more. Vegeta finally caught up with Goku, and now they spend all their time together, they're more than rivals

3- Kakashi and Gai: Chapter 700 shows that they still spend all their time together, despite Kakashi having an "i don't give a ****" attitude against Gai, he could never reject his love for him lol.

Kakashi and Obito diserves a special mentioning, so as Piccolo and Gohan, and (attack on titan) Annie + berthold + Reiner

Ricardo

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'll go ahead and mention a couple of ones that were not mentioned already :)

Ban & Meliodas

Kaneki & Hide

Fushimi and Misaki

Krillin and Goku

Eren and Armin

Shinichi and Migi

Yato and Yukine

Rin and Yukio

Yuu and Mika

Last edited:
Reactions: Aominecchi

Ambivalence

Elite
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Light and L are... friends? If you mean amnesia Light, then I guess I can agree, but normal Light never considered L a friend.

Anyway:

1. Naruto - Naruto and Sasuke
2. Parasite - Shinichi and Migi (props to Yato no Kami, I almost forgot about them)
2. Tokyo Ghoul - Kaneki and Hide
3. Ajin - Kei and Kai

Since i don't know a lot about the bible, could you explain please what's the christian allegory and how it got misunderstood?
According to the new testament, Jesus washed Judas' feet at the day before Judas' betrayal, or at least when he was considering it (and ultimately did betray him and lead to his demise). L is represented as Jesus, while Light is Judas. Fun fact is that it's implied Jesus knew Judas was going to betray him, but that didn't matter to him - God is believed to behave equally to everyone, so Jesus did the same.

Though it's also important to note two things:

- That scene was anime-original.
- L most definitely did not know Light was going to make his final move, but he was, as always, suspicious of him.

So in that scene L was portrayed as God's son, the ultimate martyr, while Light was the betrayer. Pretty cool regardless of whether or not you're religious, if you ask me. Hope that cleared it up.

Last edited:
Reactions: EZQ

Venomous Cobra

Legendary
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
L and light was such a dynamic friendship
Lol L and light were never friends, they didn't even respect each other ideologies or even existence.

OT:
1-Joseph and Caesar

Zoro and sanji
2-

3-Oga and furuichi

Lariatoo

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I believe they both respected eachoter. L loved light, as a friend. But light's crazyness made him hate L, despite of having some respect from him. He was really happy after his death. I don't think they were friends. L was, but light only had respect for him.

Anyways this is my top:

1- Komugi and Meruem from HXH: That friendship will always be beautiful

2- Vegeta and Goku: Now in dragon ball super even more. Vegeta finally caught up with Goku, and now they spend all their time together, they're more than rivals

3- Kakashi and Gai: Chapter 700 shows that they still spend all their time together, despite Kakashi having an "i don't give a ****" attitude against Gai, he could never reject his love for him lol.

Kakashi and Obito diserves a special mentioning, so as Piccolo and Gohan, and (attack on titan) Annie + berthold + Reiner
No problem :lol
In the New Testament, before Jesus being betrayed by Judas, He washed the feet of all His disciples, teaching them about humility, wich includes Judas himself. Jesus knew that Judas would betray Him and be the cause of His death, but still washed his feet and considered him a friend, since in the Last Supper Judas sat beside Jesus and ate from his plate. The same way its was hinted that L knew that Light was Kira and that he would die soon, but he still washed his feet and considered him his friend. The great thing about this scène is that while Light was always calling himself "God" and proclaming judgment on the world, was L who acted like Jesus and Light as Judas...
The thing is that when the episode aired alot of people considered that scène fanservice and proof that L xLight was canon...
Só there is that.
Really like Kakashi and Gai friendship too!

Lariatoo

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Light and L are... friends? If you mean amnesia Light, then I guess I can agree, but normal Light never considered L a friend.
But the amazing thing about their friendship was how unorthodox it was :lol
Both despised each other but admired them at the same time. And as we can see from the time Light was amnesic, they would become great friends if the situation was any diferent...
Same as Naruto and Sasuke, but with a tragic ending where the "Avenger" who wanted to purge the world of Evil did not redeem himself by his friend at the of the series...

Lelouch Le Brittania

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The friendship of the 5 characters in Rainbow: Nisha Rokubou no Shichinin is easily one of the greatest anime friendships, a friendship of pure grit and tenacity in the most depraved and horrid of circumstances.

As for the most complex and nuanced friendship, that easily goes to Lelouch and Suzaku. The dynamics between both characters and their evolving philosophies intersecting made for a great allegory on morality while simultaneously developing a very tumultuous friendship, all culminating in one of the greatest team works in anime history: the Zero Requiem.