Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i voted lin yao because lets face it, he kept his sanity after being poured into a hoard of hundreds of souls. not only that but manged to even at times regain control and force greed into submission, badass all day. plus when greed lets him use his powers he just poops on everyones life. plus hes funny, and is prolly the biggest d-bag on the show. my fav ?homloucs? is wraith, hes just so, epic. all he has is one soul worth of power and he STILL solos half the people in the show back to back. plus he has a sharrigan. other then that i like kimbly cause he just trolls anyone he can at any given time. however the two STRONGEST besides hoheinhiem and father are pride and roy, roy cause he is the only one (even father) that they feared, and like wise with pride, the fought him all night and all they could do was trap him, i mean its true all you got to do is make it shadowless its easier said then done. funniest is izumi, cause she dosent even try to be, its only funny cause shes not real and/or not your teacher.