awesomeseimei

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm aware that there is little activity here but oh well. I've only recently caught up to the manga, and I quite enjoy it. So to answer my own question, my favorite character so far is probably Gilthunder (though I wish his hair wasn't pink :|), since I tend to like electricity users; my favorite weapon is Chastiefol (especially in spear/true forms). I like King's Disaster ability as well.

Gintõki1

Elite
Kin
16💸
Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah for some reason the great Mangas have little to no fans on here.

My favorite is Ban. Cool character design, well written and not your typical badass character who has no feelings, is cold like a rock and lets out lame one-liners 24/7. The part with Elaine is one of my favorite moments in NnT so far.

Ability would be King's Disaster. That's one hell of an OP thing.

Last edited:

awesomeseimei

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah for some reason the great Mangas have little to no fans on here.

My favorite is Ban. Cool character design, well written and not your typical badass character who has no feelings, is cold like a rock and lets out lame one-liners 24/7. The part with Elaine is one of my favorite moments in NnT so far.

Ability would be King's Disaster. That's one hell of an OP thing.
I'd say Ban fits into a Jerk with a Heart of Gold archetype. He's not exactly my "type", but I hope he finds peace eventually (be it via resurrecting Elaine or not). I also like his relationship with Meliodas.

Disaster isn't just OP, I like the idea and the principle behind it.

Son Ryuto Uzumaki

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm aware that there is little activity here but oh well. I've only recently caught up to the manga, and I quite enjoy it. So to answer my own question, my favorite character so far is probably Gilthunder (though I wish his hair wasn't pink :|), since I tend to like electricity users; my favorite weapon is Chastiefol (especially in spear/true forms). I like King's Disaster ability as well.
What's your Sig