Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sooo. As a person who is better with animals than other humans, I'd like to know what your favorite animal/s is/are. If you don't mind, could you also share the reasons for your choice/s? That would be really appreciated too. :>
Feel free to share as much animals as you want.

To me, it is very difficult to decide which ones I like the most, since there are countless beautiful, interesting and intriguing living beings on this mystical planet that we call our home. Here are a few favorites.

- Cats (domestic cats and ocelots)
You must be registered for see images

Cats probably are my most favorite animals. My entire life I had cats by my side. I grew up with them and can't imagine a life without any cats. Our current pet cat "Flocke" is my most important treasure, I love her from the deepest bottom of my heart. Besides domestic cats, I also like ocelots, little wild cats with fur that looks similar to the ones of leopards. They are cute and beautiful ^-^

- Dolphins

Dolphins are amazing in every way. Whales in general are such super-intelligent, calm, majestic creatures and dolphins seem to be the most human-friendly ones. Sure, they are still predators, but I'm sure everyone has seen at least one video of dolphins interacting with humans in a friendly way. I'd love to interact with a dolphin so much, but I am afraid of deep water and can't swim, so that dream that I have is a bit difficult to achieve, huh? I also like to listen to whale songs while falling asleep. Whales are cool.

- Great apes and lemurs

Those who are close to us humans, the great apes, are absolutely fascinating. Their intelligence is so damn amazing, I don't want to classify them as "animals". I've seen many videos about gorillas, orang-utans and chimpanzees using math, tools and even sign-language in order to communicate with humans. The video that impressed me the most was the one about the gorilla-lady Koko and the actor Robin Williams. Their interactions are so heart-warming. After this, I can't call them just "animals". Next thing, the lemurs. I mean, look at the picture above, how could someone not like lemurs? They are fluffy and cute.

- Elephants

Elephants are also outstanding pieces of beauty, similar to dolphins and great apes who impress with their high intelligence too. To me, they are calm giants and share certain majestic vibes like whales do. When I was much younger, I had the luck to come really close to an elephant in a zoo and I'll never forget that experience.

Now it's up to you. Thank you for reading :>

Reactions: Jazzy Stardust

Jazzy Stardust

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
lions, wolves, panda, tigers, panthers, jaguars, cheetah, brown/black/polar bears, elephants, horses, giraffes, eagles, dolphins, sharks, whales, jellyfish, gorillas, domestic dogs and cats...

theres just way too many. i watch a lot of animal documentaries on tv

Reactions: Conspirator.

Trúth

Legendary
Kin
4💸
Kumi
2,711💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Falcons, owls, wolves, lions, tigers and snakes

Love falcons and owls for their beauty/freedom. Whats more free than than these guys. They don't even really have predators tbh

Wolves, lions tigers and snakes are just cool asf imo

Last edited:

Jinrou

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Dogs!
A dog doesn't care for the colour of your skin, your weight or whether you are rich or poor. All it knows is that it really loves you very much.

I also like the Big Cats..Lions, Tigers, Cheetahs etc. The only aquatic animals i like are Dolphins and Killer whales..I don't really fancy any birds tbh.

HashiraMadara

Elite
Kin
121💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sooo. As a person who is better with animals than other humans, I'd like to know what your favorite animal/s is/are. If you don't mind, could you also share the reasons for your choice/s? That would be really appreciated too. :>
Feel free to share as much animals as you want.

To me, it is very difficult to decide which ones I like the most, since there are countless beautiful, interesting and intriguing living beings on this mystical planet that we call our home. Here are a few favorites.

- Cats (domestic cats and ocelots)

Cats probably are my most favorite animals. My entire life I had cats by my side. I grew up with them and can't imagine a life without any cats. Our current pet cat "Flocke" is my most important treasure, I love her from the deepest bottom of my heart. Besides domestic cats, I also like ocelots, little wild cats with fur that looks similar to the ones of leopards. They are cute and beautiful ^-^

- Dolphins

Dolphins are amazing in every way. Whales in general are such super-intelligent, calm, majestic creatures and dolphins seem to be the most human-friendly ones. Sure, they are still predators, but I'm sure everyone has seen at least one video of dolphins interacting with humans in a friendly way. I'd love to interact with a dolphin so much, but I am afraid of deep water and can't swim, so that dream that I have is a bit difficult to achieve, huh? I also like to listen to whale songs while falling asleep. Whales are cool.

- Great apes and lemurs

Those who are close to us humans, the great apes, are absolutely fascinating. Their intelligence is so damn amazing, I don't want to classify them as "animals". I've seen many videos about gorillas, orang-utans and chimpanzees using math, tools and even sign-language in order to communicate with humans. The video that impressed me the most was the one about the gorilla-lady Koko and the actor Robin Williams. Their interactions are so heart-warming. After this, I can't call them just "animals". Next thing, the lemurs. I mean, look at the picture above, how could someone not like lemurs? They are fluffy and cute.

- Elephants

Elephants are also outstanding pieces of beauty, similar to dolphins and great apes who impress with their high intelligence too. To me, they are calm giants and share certain majestic vibes like whales do. When I was much younger, I had the luck to come really close to an elephant in a zoo and I'll never forget that experience.

Now it's up to you. Thank you for reading :>
I am sure I know more cats than you though XD