Rei

Legendary
Kin
5,001,259💸
Kumi
527💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
hm, i like spending time in the kitchen, i like cooking.
then i spend about 2 hours a day working out, one for meditation and some other things related to that.
also i am in college and working so i dont have much time to spend to anything else lol.
but when i do i like shopping, and going out with my friends.
oh! and i have read many many books and i have a small library in my home, i love reading.

Faceless

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Currently, its killing 10 billion zombies with a shotgun on Left 4 Dead. I dunno, when I play that game... all my troubles float away like bubbles. I guess a massacre filled with gore and blood, and gore, did I mention gore, can really make my day better than it was before xD

~Hasashi~

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Currently, its killing 10 billion zombies with a shotgun on Left 4 Dead. I dunno, when I play that game... all my troubles float away like bubbles. I guess a massacre filled with gore and blood, and gore, did I mention gore, can really make my day better than it was before xD
then i guess i should stay away from you on a bad day lol

Faceless

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
then i guess i should stay away from you on a bad day lol
Oh don't worry, I kill people only in games and forums. But I wonder what would it feel like to kill in real life? Hmmm...

By the way, I also carve swords on my spare time and I have a habit of writing random stories on my notebooks without ever finishing them xD

Zanji

Elite
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
hrmmm my favorite thing to do huh

well I love drawing ^^ I am an uneducated artist I can draw with the best of um but I don't have the motivation to do anything about it ^^ yes I am a lazy man

I love going to museums and checking out their dinosaur exhibits Paleontology has always fascinated me ^^ but scientists really gotta stop playing god with DNA because next thing you know it will be Jurassic Park all over again :/

But my absolute favorite thing to do that I love is making Maria the happiest woman in the world and always bring a smile to her face nothing makes me happier when her eyes sparkle and she has a smile on her face ^^ nah that's not the only thing that makes me happy just having her in my life makes me the happiest man in the world