Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
OK i will go first
*First I use
Earth Release • Splitting Earth Manipulating Palm [Doton • Retsudo Tenshou]
- A technique using Earth Chakra, Difuse, and Burst
- Handseals: Hare, Dragon, Ox
- Effect: A skill where chakra is flowed through the ground difusing outwards, in which in bursts large towers forms of rock emerge surrounding the opponent. Effectively can be used to trap an opponent from going anywhere and gaining the highground // Chakra Drain 75%ZX
Now your traped
Then I Use
Earth Release • Quicksand Skill [Doton • Hakabashi Suna no Jutsu]
- A technique using Earth Chakra, Spin, and Difuse
- Handseals: Ox, Boar, Dragon
- Effect: A skill where chakra is sent through the ground, as it is difused it weakens the ground below the opponent. Creating a sinking whirlpool of sand to pull down the opponent into the ground. Enabling the user to use another jutsu during this hectic state // Chakra Drain 55%
Now to finsh you off I use
Katon • Kanatsu [Fire Release • Ember]
- A technique utilizing Fire Chakra, Condense, and Double Infuse
- Handseals: Horse, Tiger, Boar
- Effect: A skill in which is often considered the beefed up version of the Grand Fireball skill. Taking in alot of chakra into their chest cavity, and thrusting their hand before their mouth. The user breathes forth the flame, and upon flowing out of their hand it expands outwards creating a powerful burst of flames // Chakra Drain 95% // Dmg 143 // Can cause 2nd degree burns

Kakshi1122

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
OK i will go first
*First I use
Earth Release ? Splitting Earth Manipulating Palm [Doton ? Retsudo Tenshou]
- A technique using Earth Chakra, Difuse, and Burst
- Handseals: Hare, Dragon, Ox
- Effect: A skill where chakra is flowed through the ground difusing outwards, in which in bursts large towers forms of rock emerge surrounding the opponent. Effectively can be used to trap an opponent from going anywhere and gaining the highground // Chakra Drain 75%ZX
Now your traped
Then I Use
Earth Release ? Quicksand Skill [Doton ? Hakabashi Suna no Jutsu]
- A technique using Earth Chakra, Spin, and Difuse
- Handseals: Ox, Boar, Dragon
- Effect: A skill where chakra is sent through the ground, as it is difused it weakens the ground below the opponent. Creating a sinking whirlpool of sand to pull down the opponent into the ground. Enabling the user to use another jutsu during this hectic state // Chakra Drain 55%
Now to finsh you off I use
Katon ? Kanatsu [Fire Release ? Ember]
- A technique utilizing Fire Chakra, Condense, and Double Infuse
- Handseals: Horse, Tiger, Boar
- Effect: A skill in which is often considered the beefed up version of the Grand Fireball skill. Taking in alot of chakra into their chest cavity, and thrusting their hand before their mouth. The user breathes forth the flame, and upon flowing out of their hand it expands outwards creating a powerful burst of flames // Chakra Drain 95% // Dmg 143 // Can cause 2nd degree burns

kk i use *activates sharingan*

(Doton: Shinjiuu Zanshu)- Earth Style Double Suicide Decapitation
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Long
Chakra cost: 10
Damage Points: N/A
Description: User inserts him/her self in the ground and moves through the ground under the opponent and pulls them down trapping them in the ground with only there head above the ground.

2 escape ur first justu

now im not traped i use

(Doton:Ganban Kyuu)-Earth Style:Bed Rock Coffin
? Type:Attack
? Range:Short
? Chakra cost:15
? Damage Points:30
? Descripton: Two slabs of rock crush opponent between them createing a small mound.

Artimis

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*I use
Distraction type Shunshin are one of the less commonly used shunshin that are used within the shinobi world. This is the slightly more advanced C rank transportation jutsu. This type of jutsu, is normally used in a similar manner to defensive type shunshin. This type of jutsu will cause no harm to the opponent, but will tend to bring forth a distraction allowing the shinobi to gather themselves in a hidden position so they can gather themselves and start off with a new attack strategy. Kawarimi is often referred to as a distraction type shunshin.
- Most Common Rank: C
- Common Chakra Cost: 30-75%
- Distance Travelled
Elemental: 50 feet
Illusionary: 100 feet
To get out of that hole you put me in and to escape your attack

Then I use Suiton • Shokushu Rendan Kyouran [Water Release • Tentacle Barrage Fury]
- A technique utilizing Water Chakra, Materialize, and Focus
- Handseals: Serpent, Ram, Dog
- Effect: A skill which is used to attack the opponent from various angles. Around the opponent, eight tentacles emerge all created from water. These tentacles having a mind of their own much like bunshins, which will come down and attack the opponent in utter desperation to attack them. These tentacles can be attacked and destroyed, but that just makes openings for the tentacles to attack // Chakra Drain 50% per tentacle // Dmg 75 per tentacle that hits

Now why the tentacles have you busy I come up behind you and use
Earth Release • Mud Bullet Spray [Doton • Deidotama Himatsu no Jutsu]
- A technique utilizing Earth Chakra, and Materialization
- Handseals: Ram, Ox
- Effect: A technique where the user gathers their earth chakra within their mouth and covert it to mud. This mud compressing together and becoming hard and compact. The user then sprays the bullets made of mud from their mouth towards the opponent. Being such a large spray having a shotgun type of effect, and is a very hard jutsu to evade // Chakra Drain 25% // Dmg 50 close range // Dmg 38 longer range

Its like a shotgun in the back

Last edited:

Kakshi1122

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*I use
Distraction type Shunshin are one of the less commonly used shunshin that are used within the shinobi world. This is the slightly more advanced C rank transportation jutsu. This type of jutsu, is normally used in a similar manner to defensive type shunshin. This type of jutsu will cause no harm to the opponent, but will tend to bring forth a distraction allowing the shinobi to gather themselves in a hidden position so they can gather themselves and start off with a new attack strategy. Kawarimi is often referred to as a distraction type shunshin.
- Most Common Rank: C
- Common Chakra Cost: 30-75%
- Distance Travelled
Elemental: 50 feet
Illusionary: 100 feet
To get out of that hole you put me in and to escape your attack
Then I useSuiton ? Shokushu Rendan Kyouran [Water Release ? Tentacle Barrage Fury]
- A technique utilizing Water Chakra, Materialize, and Focus
- Handseals: Serpent, Ram, Dog
- Effect: A skill which is used to attack the opponent from various angles. Around the opponent, eight tentacles emerge all created from water. These tentacles having a mind of their own much like bunshins, which will come down and attack the opponent in utter desperation to attack them. These tentacles can be attacked and destroyed, but that just makes openings for the tentacles to attack // Chakra Drain 50% per tentacle // Dmg 75 per tentacle that hits
Now why the tentacles have you busy I come up behind you and use
Earth Release ? Mud Bullet Spray [Doton ? Deidotama Himatsu no Jutsu]
- A technique utilizing Earth Chakra, and Materialization
- Handseals: Ram, Ox
- Effect: A technique where the user gathers their earth chakra within their mouth and covert it to mud. This mud compressing together and becoming hard and compact. The user then sprays the bullets made of mud from their mouth towards the opponent. Being such a large spray having a shotgun type of effect, and is a very hard jutsu to evade // Chakra Drain 25% // Dmg 50 close range // Dmg 38 longer range

Its like a shotgun in the back

dude no offence but i cant understand ur justu because they r all squashed 2 gather