[Discussion] Father protects his only son!

Donald J Trump

Elite
Kin
912💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
[video=youtube;C36RzWX1SUA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C36RzWX1SUA[/video]

What's the most shocking part about this is that, during that time in one piece, we didn't have as much destructive power established as we do now, so for Dragon to do that then, imagine what he's capable of doing with the newer OP where destructive power is far greater.

straightup

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images
Could have been a tactical retreat. Maybe dragons army retreated because they didn’t want Blackbeard to interfere with whatever they were planning. I mean I can’t imagine having this epic “gather everyone” moment justto have him off paneled. No way.

I mean think about it. What reason would oda have to have dragon lose? We as readers are already familiar with Blackbeard’s powers and abilities. If he beats someone like dragon when we don’t even know his abilities. This character has been shrouded in mystery since the beginning of the manga. If he lost to Blackbeard then by the time we get any info on him he will be underwhelming.

Last edited:

Uverdore9

Elite
Kin
816💸
Kumi
406💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Could have been a tactical retreat. Maybe dragons army retreated because they didn’t want Blackbeard to interfere with whatever they were planning. I mean I can’t imagine having this epic “gather everyone” moment justto have him off paneled. No way.

I mean think about it. What reason would oda have to have dragon lose? We as readers are already familiar with Blackbeard’s powers and abilities. If he beats someone like dragon when we don’t even know his abilities. This character has been shrouded in mystery since the beginning of the manga. If he lost to Blackbeard then by the time we get any info on him he will be underwhelming.
Point so hard it can't be a lie.

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Sometimes that happens. Not every character introduced will be stronger than the next. Look at Punk Hazard and Dressrosa arc.

straightup

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sometimes that happens. Not every character introduced will be stronger than the next. Look at Punk Hazard and Dressrosa arc.
Ya but we’re talkig about a character who has built suspense for over ten years. It’s like after everything we learned about roger and then we find out that buggy was the one who captured him. He definately wouldn’t be respected in the same manner he is now. The appeal will be gone. And anytime oda introduces a new devil fruit (actually introduces, not alludes to) he always showcases it before having luffy and co beat it. How would you feel about kata if you knew urouge already beat him down

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ya but we’re talkig about a character who has built suspense for over ten years. It’s like after everything we learned about roger and then we find out that buggy was the one who captured him. He definately wouldn’t be respected in the same manner he is now. The appeal will be gone. And anytime oda introduces a new devil fruit (actually introduces, not alludes to) he always showcases it before having luffy and co beat it. How would you feel about kata if you knew urouge already beat him down
I don’t like that comparison because you’d be severely underrating Blackbeard. You forget that Blackbeard is a Yonkou and before then he was a yonkou he strong enough to severely damage a yonkou Shanks pre Yami yami.
You’d have to be at least yonkou firstmate to do that to a yonkou and BB did it all before obtaining the yami fruit.
So I wouldn’t put it passed you that it’s a possibility that Dragon can be defeated by someone as dangerous as WB.

Last edited:

straightup

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don’t like that comparison because you’d be severely underrating Blackbeard. You forget that Blackbeard is a Yonkou and before then he was a yonkou he strong enough to severely damage a yonkou Shanks pre Yami yami.
You’d have to be at least yonkou firstmate to do that to a yonkou and BB did it all before obtaining the yami fruit.
So I wouldn’t put it passed you that it’s a possibility that Dragon can be defeated by someone as dangerous as WB.

Ok that’s a valid arguement. I’ll still beleive that dragon is powerful. I’m sure at the very leastwell get more acquainted with him in the future