Father kills son over a video game...

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"A 40-year-old father surrendered to Houston cops on Sunday after allegedly shooting his 17-year-old son over a missing video game. The suspect, Ofelio Antonio Otero, was said to have been drinking heavily when the argument started.

First, Otero was arguing with his wife. Son Ignacio later joined in, upon which Otero reportedly loaded his gun. Ignacio tried to knock the gun away from his father, and even managed to run away from him, but the bullet still got him in the neck.

Otero immediately fled the scene while his son died at the scene, but eventually came back three hours later to surrender to the Houston Police Department after a brief standoff. It was not identified which missing video game started the whole incident."

only in America...
It's not all that bad...people get knocked out for me staring at them...i guess they think i was mean mugging them...i swear people with a strong output are complete douches. By the way i tottally lol'd jizz in my boxers when i heard dat story...not trying to be mean or nothing.

Kawagiri

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"A 40-year-old father surrendered to Houston cops on Sunday after allegedly shooting his 17-year-old son over a missing video game. The suspect, Ofelio Antonio Otero, was said to have been drinking heavily when the argument started.

First, Otero was arguing with his wife. Son Ignacio later joined in, upon which Otero reportedly loaded his gun. Ignacio tried to knock the gun away from his father, and even managed to run away from him, but the bullet still got him in the neck.

Otero immediately fled the scene while his son died at the scene, but eventually came back three hours later to surrender to the Houston Police Department after a brief standoff. It was not identified which missing video game started the whole incident."

only in America...
so games are gonna get slated for dumb shit again... what's the serious problem here... drink and anger issues U_U

but yet cos it's a game not a trophy or something stolen it's the game that'll get blamed U_U

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
so games are gonna get slated for dumb shit again... what's the serious problem here... drink and anger issues U_U

but yet cos it's a game not a trophy or something stolen it's the game that'll get blamed U_U
U_U you know what i suggest you do...something...if the video game world is being threatned by a 40-year old loser who can't control his mental stigmatisms to beat the hell out of his kid whenever there's a video game problem or kill the little guy, then i think you should march up to the head of video game lovers comission hall and talk crap like you never talked crap before...THE END.(no disrespect)U_U

Musashibo

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It's not him... Sigh as much as that is a tragic story drinking is the main reason he did that. Since Drinking can effect your emotional levels after a certain amount is consumed he used anger and jealousy to punish the kind. Poor kid but either way that isn't that big of the deal even for America. Anything that happens in america probably happened in a different country. I swear I read in a japanese magazine that a kid killed his mother after she caught him masterbating. I mean really people are too violent now a days. >.> Sorry if that is too graphic for some people but it's the world baby!