foxyladyland

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
:mad:_@: Somewhere on Earth.. I can't remember the place :sweat: a father did experiments on his daughters just before they were born and caused them to have birth defects . Well, at least they were born facing obvious difficulties..

:NO: These triplets were born without fingers, toes, noses, their eyes were enlarged, they were born with full heads of hair, they were born without necks, they were born without ears, and their voices and speech were already developed.

:hint: A woman , whose face was hidden from cameras in her fluffy red hair, was seen in the house after the father committed suicide in an apparent escape act because he couldn't handle the fact that he perhaps just ruined his daughters lives forever.

U_U Do you believe its wrong to inject medicine and experiments on an unborn child although it may be to help out the child to make it immune to diseases and illness , but it most likely will affect the child in a negative way in the long run?

[video=youtube;X_GbpxWfAiM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_GbpxWfAiM[/video]

I knew this beautiful girl in school whose mother may have taken medicine during pregnancy and it resulted in her beautiful daughter limbs being altered and affected by it severely . :T_T: I love her. Its the creator's fault.

Europa

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I plan on experimenting with my unborn children too. I'm going to alter their genes to the point where they have tails. I shall name the first one Raditz...

foxyladyland

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I will always love you. ^.^​
that's what he said. ^_^... well Itachi said it .... to his brother... Sasuke... @/_\@
Too bad we cause our problems and blame it on the creator
If the creator didn't create it then it couldn't be possible to happen... right? :mad:_@:
It was a joke. Like I was born without fingers, toes, nose,eyes enlarged,full head of hair, no neck, no ears, and voice and speech already developed.
You are NOT a JOKE. You are a human being among being an *it* you are a *who* rather. :win:
Also even though you don't have fingers you type rather well.. and <_< your eyes aren't enlarged , but you can still see that gold ring floating around your head. :D

Jonesy161

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Before I opened the spoiler, I for some reason thought of the Powerpuff Girls from this story. After I opened, saw Bubbles, watched video... I couldn't stop laughing for a good while.