iNotorious

Immortal
Kin
808💸
Kumi
5,854💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It was rather a slow episode, although it did get back to action at the end of the episode, plus there was 7 minutes filler which it was interesting in my opinion.

Caster, her back-story seems like rushed in my opinion (I still need to catch up with the VN but some VN told me so i trust them).

Overall it was a 8/10 episode, next episode should become more interesting because gilgamesh vs berserker and shirou and totsuka are going to help maybe.

Worm

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Didn't like how they handled Medea's backstory. They should have adapted her actual backstory instead of the Master thing, but I suppose that would take longer and this whole first Master thing was rushed to hell either way.

Caster, her back-story seems like rushed in my opinion (I still need to catch up with the VN but some VN told me so i trust them).
VN has a completely different backstory. It focuses on her life and why she acts like a villain. This whole thing about her first Master didn't happen in the VN and was only mentioned that her first Master was an ass and that she killed him.

iNotorious

Immortal
Kin
808💸
Kumi
5,854💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Didn't like how they handled Medea's backstory. They should have adapted her actual backstory instead of the Master thing, but I suppose that would take longer and this whole first Master thing was rushed to hell either way.

VN has a completely different backstory. It focuses on her life and why she acts like a villain. This whole thing about her first Master didn't happen in the VN and was only mentioned that her first Master was an ass and that she killed him.
Her master was a complete ass, thank god she killed that scumbag. So it's a different than the one that we got in the anime version? Because in the anime version she acts like that because people around her, her master most likely, doesn't trust her at all.

Worm

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Her master was a complete ass, thank god she killed that scumbag. So it's a different than the one that we got in the anime version? Because in the anime version she acts like that because people around her, her master most likely, doesn't trust her at all.
Nope. She doesn't act like that because people around her don't trust her. There's a completely different reason and her background is more expansive in the VN.

Anime kinda gives you a completely off picture about Medea's character because in the VN, the whole thing about her first Master was only mentioned in text. It wasn't shown. Instead of that, it focused on Medea's background while she was alive; before becoming a Heroic Spirit.

She's much more humane and sympathetic in the VN.

iNotorious

Immortal
Kin
808💸
Kumi
5,854💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nope. She doesn't act like that because people around her don't trust her. There's a completely different reason and her background is more expansive in the VN.

Anime kinda gives you a completely off picture about Medea's character because in the VN, the whole thing about her first Master was only mentioned in text. It wasn't shown. Instead of that, it focused on Medea's background while she was alive; before becoming a Heroic Spirit.

She's much more humane and sympathetic in the VN.
Does the VN explain her back-story in the Fate route or UBW rote?

LitzSabr

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Yeah that would be my only complaint about this. It would've been Great if they somehow narrated her past from when she was while showing only still images.

Mahesvara

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Gilgamesh never got wrecked tho, He's probably the strongest servant.
Gilgamesh is the strongest servant, if he was serious and if his his master allowed it, he would win the holy grail war in one day. He alone has the strength over 5 servants and with EA he is dimension/planetary level. After that I would say Saber is the second strongest and then Berserker.

Worm

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nope. Anime is going to have Berserker almost rip off Gil's head and Gil admits that Berserker would kill him if he didn't have to protect Illya. It's confirmed by the prescreenings.

It's anime original fanfiction though. Gilgamesh was the clear top dog in the VN.

Last edited: