Banned
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
5/5 episode.

I really hope Ufotable animates Fate/Apocrypha, but they already implied they are going to do Fate/Hollow Ataraxia after Heaven's Feel. Doesn't matter, I want them to animate all Fate series anyways.

LitzSabr

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
5/5 episode.

I really hope Ufotable animates Fate/Apocrypha, but they already implied they are going to do Fate/Hollow Ataraxia after Heaven's Feel. Doesn't matter, I want them to animate all Fate series anyways.
Still haven't read either yet, so I'm fine with anything. :rolleyes:

But still, F/HA is preferred. Atleast some familiar faces in a not so tense environment.

dat animation, 4/5 didn't really like emiya *****ing
Wait till the last few episodes. You might come to like him. :)
Though he is a bigger badass in a different route of the story, one we'll get next.

Ramsay Bolton

Banned
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Still haven't read either yet, so I'm fine with anything. :rolleyes:

But still, F/HA is preferred. Atleast some familiar faces in a not so tense environment.
Honestly, neither have I. Well, I am still reading Apocrypha. I just want to see Apocrypha animated because it kinda has a different feel to it than most Fate series. Unlike the rest, instead of 7 servants fighting each other, Apocrypha has 14 (15 if you include Jeanne) servants, two groups of 7 servants fighting each other.

Reaper

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Honestly, neither have I. Well, I am still reading Apocrypha. I just want to see Apocrypha animated because it kinda has a different feel to it than most Fate series. Unlike the rest, instead of 7 servants fighting each other, Apocrypha has 14 (15 if you include Jeanne) servants, two groups of 7 servants fighting each other.
Mind explaining things to me?
Does the Fate series have a manga or?

I've seen people asking in the comments of the episodes on kissanime but some say no some say yes...

LitzSabr

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
the movie right?
Yup, they'll come later.
If it's about the current one, that was actually very bad.

I see, a different setting. Two actual groups of servants, that's interesting. I have it in my list, probably would start is sometime soon. Zzz

Ramsay Bolton

Banned
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Mind explaining things to me?
Does the Fate series have a manga or?
I feel like I should just make a thread explaining about the Fate series and in which order they should be watched. Too many people ask this question.

I'll probably make the thread today since I'm kinda bored, if you're willing to wait for it.

Reactions: Reaper