Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
2,503💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Do you think they will run out of ideas and make Orochimaru a villain. Or will he be the all knowing father figure who will protect the new generations from the shadows. How about a sacrificial death redeeming his character. I dont know, I just want a good ending for him. He was my childhood, for a long time he has received a lot of hate for obvious reasons, but I understood him, related to him at a personal level. He seems very much involved in the series unlike other Naruto characters, maybe they have something in mind for him.

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He seems very much involved in the series because he is always relevant, even if barely.

OT: As of now, he kind-of is a villain but more of an anti-hero at the moment. Kodachi’s ignorant ass will definitely run out of ideas and ruin Orochimaru’s potential, undoubtedly.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As much as I hate to say this but Orochimaru is just a sidelines cheerleader, I watched the last Boruto episode and was very disappointed. The writers clearly don't know how to write a battle or stay consistent with characters so I don't have any hope for the Orochi.

Last edited:

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,302💸
Kumi
2,619💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He's no longer a villain. He lives vicariously through Sasuke who was always the ideal persona for him. He's basically Taka but more OG. His anger was once directed at Hiruzen but has been resolved. His turning point was meeting the Edo Hokage and via Sasuke rejoined the Shinobi Alliance. Now he's basically repaying his debt to society. Although there is one variable and that's his connection to the Otsutsuki clan. But even if he became very powerful I doubt he will attempt to destroy the village again. That's more trouble than its worth. I can see him going head on against Urashiki tho. Now that would be interesting.

Last edited:

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
He wont be a villain anymore. Maybe he will be a little sneaky but I don't think he will be a villain.
Maybe he will know stuff about the marks and what Kara is up to.

Last edited:

Melanin

Legendary
Kin
913💸
Kumi
540💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Orochimaru cannot be labeled nor are his intentions clear or predictable, he simply flows with the wind.

You must be registered for see images

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I never really thought orochimaru as villain even when naruto was introduced. Ya i thought he had bad motives in the end he is deeply conflicted person.

Even jiraiya was convinced the shinobi world war shook him up seeing all those death even his own parents died .

00Rinne

Veteran
Kin
351💸
Kumi
162💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The first major kill was from the Orochi.
The Orochi will be 1 of the last standing imo.
Murdered Sarutobi & Rasa before the CE, stole children to experiment on an is still creating artificial humans with experiments. Sasuke & Naruto know of his deviance yet no-thing is done to him..

He's going to be their downfall along with somethin or some1 else pullin the trigger.

Klubargutan

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-21💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The first major kill was from the Orochi.
The Orochi will be 1 of the last standing imo.
Murdered Sarutobi & Rasa before the CE, stole children to experiment on an is still creating artificial humans with experiments. Sasuke & Naruto know of his deviance yet no-thing is done to him..

He's going to be their downfall along with somethin or some1 else pullin the trigger.
Might be true..but i was hoping the entire Naruto plot that Oro would die eventually...it totally bothers me that he's still alive..after everything he'd done.

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Might be true..but i was hoping the entire Naruto plot that Oro would die eventually...it totally bothers me that he's still alive..after everything he'd done.
He was a huge piece to the joint shinobi faction though, although I do see what you mean.but in all honesty, Orochimaru is powerhouse. No telling what he’s capable of now.