tyltyl

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Last chapter orochimaru has shown up to where tsunade is laying at near death. Not only that but at the bottom corner it says The Juubi Defeated?!!!!!! Dark Clouds are coming. Or somethin like that. Orochimaru is going to honor sasuke's wish which is to become hokage. So what would be his first order of Business....KILL TSUNADE!!!

khaoz

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
this is a possibility i didnt think of but in is in the realm when dealing with that snake but i think he is going to assist with the healing since bringing karin along

MickNerks

Elite
Kin
77💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ha ya right she's going to say that to Orochimaru? Plus why would she give up her title as hokage if she would be still alive? Don't be in denial.
No, she isnt suited for the Hokage life, and I think she knows this.

Orochimaru, isnt gonna kill Tsunade, becuase they are teammates. He still respects her.

tyltyl

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No, she isnt suited for the Hokage life, and I think she knows this.

Orochimaru, isnt gonna kill Tsunade, becuase they are teammates. He still respects her.
Okay then let me ask you this on that page when orochimaru shows up. Why at the corner of the page would it say dark clouds are coming! I don't think it would say that if it were friends having a nice chit chat with one another.

Shodai Hokage

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If Sasuke becomes the Hokage by killing Tsunade, I'll search and kill Kishi :|
This would ruin Sasuke's character forever.Even the most retarded Sasuke fan would be dissapointed.

Last chapter orochimaru has shown up to where tsunade is laying at near death. Not only that but at the bottom corner it says The Juubi Defeated?!!!!!! Dark Clouds are coming. Or somethin like that. Orochimaru is going to honor sasuke's wish which is to become hokage. So what would be his first order of Business....KILL TSUNADE!!!
Dude she is split in half.He doesn't even need to kill her lol.
Have faith...even Oro have some feelings. He won't let her die.Furthermore he isn't Sasuke's dog.