0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The End of Naruto - FAQ

You must be registered for see images

Due to the mass amounts of confusion and misinformation I'm seeing right now, I decided to make this short FAQ to clear up a few things

Q: I heard the manga is ending. Is this true?

A: Yes, it is. Claims were made sometime last night by Japanese sources. It was later confirmed by official announcements on Shonen Jump's website:

Q: Oh no, this can't be!

A: Oh yes it can. Naruto has been going on for 16 years (more or less), and all good things must come to an end.

Q: Will there be a Part 3?

A: We don't know. The only thing confirmed is that there is the "New Era Project", which is rumoured to be a series of movies, starting with movie 7, "The LAST".

You must be registered for see images

Q: You liar! Kishi said on Facebook/Twitter/Instagram that he's writing Part 3 right now!

A: Kishimoto doesn't have accounts on any of those sites. They're all fakes. Only trust official, industry sources for updates/announcements.

Q: What is going to happen to NarutoBase?

A: No official announcements have been made yet, but NB has a large RP community, and there can still be discussion about Movie 7, etc, so I wouldn't worry about it for now.

Hope this clears things up,
Magatsu

Last edited:
Reactions: Laraib

Zol

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"I heard the manga is ending" Lol. Everyone with a regular IQ should have known the manga is ending way before this announcement. The only somewhat surprising thing is that it ends in 5, and not 10 or 15 chapters. I mean, it's not like we are in the Hidan/Kakuzu or Itachi Pursuit arc and suddenly read the manga is ending...

so12p

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Naruto was an immediate hit. There is something about the troubled upstart with an incredible dream that kids and adults could identify with. With a supporting cast of memorable characters and Masashi Kishimoto’s rich and inventive world, it’s not hard to see how the series got so popular." -

That should convince even the densest of fapping fanboys that there is only one MC in this manga and every other character has a sporting role.

Zol

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto is not ending until naruto becomes the hokage! and also at the end of part one, naruto manga was supposed to end but did it end??

It wasnt supposed to end with Part 1. Everything was just getting started, especially the main plot about the Akatsuki.