Fantasy Soccer/Football/Futbol League (BPL)

Zexion~

Legendary
Kin
21💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So i'm sort of going nuts with the fantasy stuff this year, and I know so many people on the base watch and follow soccer/football out of all the sports.

This is a fantasy game where you draft a team of premiere league players to create the best team possible (each player is worth money and they give you a set ammount). Then you go head to head against other users squad and the team who's players perform better and gains the more points wins for the week.
I'm a bit late I know but hey third week in isn't that bad, so just follow this link:

Make an account and then pick your squad, don't even need to ask or anything just follow the link.

Also if the link doesn't work for some reason after creating your squad go to join league -> Private League -> Type this Code 3251773-678503

Last edited:

Monxstaa

Supreme
Kin
31💸
Kumi
202💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So i'm sort of going nuts with the fantasy stuff this year, and I know so many people on the base watch and follow soccer/football out of all the sports.

This is a fantasy game where you draft a team of premiere league players to create the best team possible (each player is worth money and they give you a set ammount). Then you go head to head against other players. I'm a bit late I know but hey third week in isn't that bad, so just follow this link:

Make an account and then pick your squad, don't even need to ask or anything just follow the link.
lol i made 2 acc in case one fails what are your overall points mine are 66 and 77(sucks) that Chelsea keeper messed me up tbh and cech also

Last edited:

Monxstaa

Supreme
Kin
31💸
Kumi
202💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

This is a fantasy game where you draft a team of premiere league players to create the best team possible (each player is worth money and they give you a set ammount). Then you go head to head against other users squad and the team who's players perform better and gains the more points wins for the week.
I'm a bit late I know but hey third week in isn't that bad, so just follow this link:

post ss of your team

Zexion~

Legendary
Kin
21💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How do you play this fantasy league stuff? What you select players that you think will do the most improving this year?
No, you select the players who you think will best perform this year, however they give you a budget so you have to choose wisely, can't just stack up on superstars. Intersted in joining?

zzz too long to show it now but you should start before Saturday dude dont miss anymore weeks
So you won't be joining?