[Spoilers] fanservice no jutsu(spoiler alert)

Guntah

Elite
Kin
148๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
78๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Alright so I'm kinda pissed rukia is a captain.why not renji? Why does renji always get crapped on?

Also who's that shy girl captain
Right?? Renji's Bankai is a thousand times better than Rukia's. He deserves it far more than her and far more than those vizards that survived. He was the one who saved their ass, after all.

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
129๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Right?? Renji's Bankai is a thousand times better than Rukia's. He deserves it far more than her and far more than those vizards that survived. He was the one who saved their ass, after all.
Better than the strongest ice type Zanpakuto? If it makes you feel better she was probably made capt. over Renji because her name.

Your Creepy Stalker

Legendary
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
Rukia's Bankai is overall far more potent and powerful thatn Renji's. She is also more intelligent and a better Kido user. I'm not surprised she eventually surpassed Renji and became a captain.
Amazing that you could determine this by three panels, and a instant-killed sternritter. Renji got a full chapter, an instantkill sternritter and his bankai cant kill him.

Your Creepy Stalker

Legendary
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
Nevermind I misremembered the claim. I thought they had said that about Rukia's but it was Hitsugaya's.
And neither of them were at full power at the time, since Toshiro hadn't mastered his Bankai and Rukia didn't even have Bankai. I really want to know why anyone decided that Toshiro's zanpakuto was the strongest Ice-type in the universe before even seeing any others fully mastered.

EZQ

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Well it's pretty clear that Rukia and Renji are around the same level, and also, renji doesn't give a **** about being captain, while Rukia does.

About strenght? I say they are roughly equal. They are both above captain level.

Wtf happened to Komamura? :( he's just a dog now

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
129๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
And neither of them were at full power at the time, since Toshiro hadn't mastered his Bankai and Rukia didn't even have Bankai. I really want to know why anyone decided that Toshiro's zanpakuto was the strongest Ice-type in the universe before even seeing any others fully mastered.
I don't know if this was said or not but couldn't the swords have had previous owners?

Your Creepy Stalker

Legendary
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
Is someone forgetting a certain massive ice dragon zanpakuto?

You must be registered for see images
Yes we are. Because whoever decided that Daiguren Hyourinamaru was the strongest ice type zanpakuto in the known universe was a dumbass. Hey look, there's this kid with an Ice Dragon. But he hasn't mastered Bankai yet, and it explodes after 12 minutes... Must be the strongest Ice Type.

If no one knew about Zanka no Tachi or Engetsu, people would say Tobiume was the strongest fire type. And we all know how wrong that is.