Naruto
by VlaudFenikkusu
by: Fitz
by: Fermion

Naruto Shippuden
by Fitz

After Naruto Shippuden

by DoubleA49 (Set Two Years After War)

by musauzumaki (Set 100 years after War)

by RasenToad (Set Ten Years after)

by chakrawizard555 (38 Years After)

by Michael92 (Set 16-150 years after the 4th Great Shinobi War)

If you would like to be included in the NFT, please contact me via PM/VM

Last edited by a moderator:

Chakra Wizard

Elite
Kin
14💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hmmm, I notice you put "Be the first to do so!" in the two vacant war periods, but for Naruto and Naruto: Shippuden, you just put "none". Nothing very significant about it, just sayingxd

Nice job, though, man:) Should make finding everyone's chapters a little easier.

Sir Aaron

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hmmm, I notice you put "Be the first to do so!" in the two vacant war periods, but for Naruto and Naruto: Shippuden, you just put "none". Nothing very significant about it, just sayingxd

Nice job, though, man:) Should make finding everyone's chapters a little easier.
You see, Naruto and Naruto Shippuden are already done, lol. There is one though, for Naruto called Sasuke. I was thinking he would post so I would have something to fill.

There might be a second world war story in the future, but I'm not sure yet ;)

Chakra Wizard

Elite
Kin
14💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You see, Naruto and Naruto Shippuden are already done, lol. There is one though, for Naruto called Sasuke. I was thinking he would post so I would have something to fill.

There might be a second world war story in the future, but I'm not sure yet ;)
Ah, ...I suppose it's true that most wouldn't bother writing a fanfic about an arc that's already finishedxd

~Uzumaki~

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oh, yeah, now I get it. I'm already a part aren't I? Uh, I'm kinda busy now but if you search through my old threads, you'd discover that I actually have a post-war FF called Legend of the Lightning Sage, and another post war FF called A Switch in Time. Both were discontinued but they're good...or at least I think so. Can you add them to this?

I also have a before the Hidden Villages ff called Unknown Tales of the Senju Brothers and a before Naruto ff called Unknown Tales of Uchiha Itachi. Both were also discontinued.....yeah I have a problem :shy:

Last edited:

Chakra Wizard

Elite
Kin
14💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oh, yeah, now I get it. I'm already a part aren't I? Uh, I'm kinda busy now but if you search through my old threads, you'd discover that I actually have a post-war FF called Legend of the Lightning Sage, and another post war FF called A Switch in Time. Both were discontinued but they're good...or at least I think so. Can you add them to this?

I also have a before the Hidden Villages ff called Unknown Tales of the Senju Brothers and a before Naruto ff called Unknown Tales of Uchiha Itachi. Both were also discontinued.....yeah I have a problem :shy:
Bunch of Unknown Tales, ain't there?xd Got kind of a series going, don't ya?:)

Sir Aaron

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Jesus, I don't know if I want to search through all of your threads to find the first chapter. It was a pain just to find the first chapter of UToNM.