itsxtrayy

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I've been thinking about writing an AU story and I wanted to throw out some ideas to see if people think they're good. It's based on Sasuke and Taka after the war. Everybody writes about Naruto since he's the protagonist so I wanted to write about Sasuke instead.

After sealing Kaguya Naruto and Sasuke lose their power-ups, Sasuke doesn’t go all viva la revolution, but instead decides to permanently sever all ties with Konoha and Rebuild his clan elsewhere. As much as he’d come to understand the Hokages and his brother the genocide of his people was something Sasuke couldn’t forgive and he’d be damned if he ever served the village who ordered the atrocity regardless of the circumstances. He swore he'd never attack Konoha but if something were to happen, he wouldn't defend it either. (Konoha and Naruto won't leave it at this tho, but they let him go for now)

Sasuke decides to rebuild the hidden sound under a new name (haven't decided what it is yet) So he has a place to restart his clan fresh without any ties to Konoha, he also realizes that the land is very small so he'll try to unite the lands of the hidden grass, hidden waterfall, mountains graveyard, former hidden sound, hidden hot water, and hidden frost into one big village. Taka will help him. Orochimaru will also help because he still wants to see how Sasuke's "wind will blow." forgot what chapter he said that in.

Here's a map to show you what land i'm talking about:
You must be registered for see images

Stray Ideas:
.The main reason Sasuke can start a village is b/c there is a HUGE shortage of shinobi all the villages are incredibly weak right now. 80,000 shinobi joined the war and half of them died on the first day, in the following days Madara destroyed a whole platoon, the Juubi’s wood spikes killed hundreds of ninja and the shinju tree drained hundreds more dry. Some villages lost most of their high level ninja. The war cost a lot of money, but mission haven't been carried out to bring it back in yet so Sasuke seizes this opportunity
.Suigetsu gets the scroll with 5 of the 7 swords and starts mastering them like his brother did
. Karin trains with Kabuto while he starts setting up his orphanage
.Sasuke has to convince the daimyo to unite their lands
.Jugo will go to the ryuchi cave to master his powers
.Small villages get less mission requests, but Sasuke's reputation and the state of the ninja world brings in clients.
.Since the village is small they have to be strong, so Orochimaru using the knowledge he got from Kabuto will give as many ninja of the new village as he can the "hashirama face" power-up madara had (the dna will eventually run out)
.Sasuke will give 1 sharingan eye to the strongest 160 ninja in his village. (I counted 160 sharingan eyes in obitos lair) count for yourself:

I have an outline for the first couple chapters, but I haven't written them yet so if you think the premise or my ideas suck please be blunt with me. Of course these aren't all my ideas, just some of the main ones kicking around in my head right now.

Reactions: Rozari

A$AP Wap

Legendary
Kin
3💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
why would Sasuke donate eyes?
didn't he hate on Kakashi and say he's is not worthy of his eye at one point?

*cough*but Kakashi would still snipe Sasuke low diff and has a better Susano'o*cough* cough*

I like the plot. Sounds like the final battle will be pretty epic with a sharingan army vs naruto and his army
naruto wouldn't need an army when he can just bomb the whole village and mid-diff sauce afterwards

Dark Sonic

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Very good. I guess Sakura would probably leave Konoha for her dear "Sasuke-kun". This is the best original idea. If only there are more stories that involve an Uchihagakure village. Maybe the name should be Takagakure and the Kage Houkage (Phoenix Shadow)? Or something like that.

itsxtrayy

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
why would Sasuke donate eyes?
didn't he hate on Kakashi and say he's is not worthy of his eye at one point?

*cough*but Kakashi would still snipe Sasuke low diff and has a better Susano'o*cough* cough*

naruto wouldn't need an army when he can just bomb the whole village and mid-diff sauce afterwards
Sasuke said that when he was most consumed by hatred obviously he didn't have a problem with it at the end he was even going to give kakashi his rinnegan. This is the place he's going to restart his clan and Sasuke will do whatever he can to protect the village and make sure his clan can thrive again, people aren't going to like that he's starting a village so the ninja have to be as strong as possible and apart of that means entrusting his clans eyes to these ninja to protect what he's built. I hope that makes sense. And you know Naruto better than that he's not "nuking" anything without talking first.

itsxtrayy

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Very good. I guess Sakura would probably leave Konoha for her dear "Sasuke-kun". This is the best original idea. If only there are more stories that involve an Uchihagakure village. Maybe the name should be Takagakure and the Kage Houkage (Phoenix Shadow)? Or something like that.
I'm all for name suggestions cause I don't have a title or a name for the village yet, but I wan't to make this clear yes Sasuke and taka built this village but it's not just for them thats why uchiha won't be in the name. I do like the phoenix name tho. after the war devastated everyone this village rises from the ashes thats pretty cool

Pyro NB

Amegakure
Elite
Kin
1,590💸
Kumi
10,937💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I like the Idea but the clan revival needs something. Implanted eyes are great but it doesn't make you an Uchiha so your kids won't inherit the KKG. So how will Sasuke restart the clan? Is he having mass reproduction? If so with Sakura or Karin or both/many other women? Did I mention that the Hashi power ups and Uchiha eye power ups are a nice touch.

itsxtrayy

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I like the Idea but the clan revival needs something. Implanted eyes are great but it doesn't make you an Uchiha so your kids won't inherit the KKG. So how will Sasuke restart the clan? Is he having mass reproduction? If so with Sakura or Karin or both/many other women? Did I mention that the Hashi power ups and Uchiha eye power ups are a nice touch.
The idea is the same people that get the hashi cells also get the sharingan's so they don't have the kakashi problem, and those power ups are to ensure the ninja are strong enough to protect the village so Sasuke doesn't have to worry that people could possibly invade and everyone he cares about get's slaughtered again it's his greatest fear and he's kinda paranoid about it. And, yeah, Sasuke will be practical about it, he's not in this for love he's just making babies, but he will be upfront about it with all the women who agree. I'll post the chapter within the next few days I hope you read it and give me your honest feedback good or bad.

JStar King

Elite
Kin
3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I've been thinking about writing an AU story and I wanted to throw out some ideas to see if people think they're good. It's based on Sasuke and Taka after the war. Everybody writes about Naruto since he's the protagonist so I wanted to write about Sasuke instead.

After sealing Kaguya Naruto and Sasuke lose their power-ups, Sasuke doesn’t go all viva la revolution, but instead decides to permanently sever all ties with Konoha and Rebuild his clan elsewhere. As much as he’d come to understand the Hokages and his brother the genocide of his people was something Sasuke couldn’t forgive and he’d be damned if he ever served the village who ordered the atrocity regardless of the circumstances. He swore he'd never attack Konoha but if something were to happen, he wouldn't defend it either. (Konoha and Naruto won't leave it at this tho, but they let him go for now)

Sasuke decides to rebuild the hidden sound under a new name (haven't decided what it is yet) So he has a place to restart his clan fresh without any ties to Konoha, he also realizes that the land is very small so he'll try to unite the lands of the hidden grass, hidden waterfall, mountains graveyard, former hidden sound, hidden hot water, and hidden frost into one big village. Taka will help him. Orochimaru will also help because he still wants to see how Sasuke's "wind will blow." forgot what chapter he said that in.

Here's a map to show you what land i'm talking about:

Stray Ideas:
.The main reason Sasuke can start a village is b/c there is a HUGE shortage of shinobi all the villages are incredibly weak right now. 80,000 shinobi joined the war and half of them died on the first day, in the following days Madara destroyed a whole platoon, the Juubi’s wood spikes killed hundreds of ninja and the shinju tree drained hundreds more dry. Some villages lost most of their high level ninja. The war cost a lot of money, but mission haven't been carried out to bring it back in yet so Sasuke seizes this opportunity
.Suigetsu gets the scroll with 5 of the 7 swords and starts mastering them like his brother did
. Karin trains with Kabuto while he starts setting up his orphanage
.Sasuke has to convince the daimyo to unite their lands
.Jugo will go to the ryuchi cave to master his powers
.Small villages get less mission requests, but Sasuke's reputation and the state of the ninja world brings in clients.
.Since the village is small they have to be strong, so Orochimaru using the knowledge he got from Kabuto will give as many ninja of the new village as he can the "hashirama face" power-up madara had (the dna will eventually run out)
.Sasuke will give 1 sharingan eye to the strongest 160 ninja in his village. (I counted 160 sharingan eyes in obitos lair) count for yourself:

I have an outline for the first couple chapters, but I haven't written them yet so if you think the premise or my ideas suck please be blunt with me. Of course these aren't all my ideas, just some of the main ones kicking around in my head right now.
That sounds awesome, but why would Sasuke give Sharingans away when he despised Kakashi for having one? But this story is smazing. VM or PM me once the first chapter is out.

Pyro NB

Amegakure
Elite
Kin
1,590💸
Kumi
10,937💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The idea is the same people that get the hashi cells also get the sharingan's so they don't have the kakashi problem, and those power ups are to ensure the ninja are strong enough to protect the village so Sasuke doesn't have to worry that people could possibly invade and everyone he cares about get's slaughtered again it's his greatest fear and he's kinda paranoid about it. And, yeah, Sasuke will be practical about it, he's not in this for love he's just making babies, but he will be upfront about it with all the women who agree. I'll post the chapter within the next few days I hope you read it and give me your honest feedback good or bad.
VM me the link and I'll read Monday. ^^

itsxtrayy

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That sounds awesome, but why would Sasuke give Sharingans away when he despised Kakashi for having one? But this story is smazing. VM or PM me once the first chapter is out.
Sasuke said that when he was most consumed by hatred obviously he didn't have a problem with it at the end he was even going to give kakashi his rinnegan. This is the place he's going to restart his clan and Sasuke will do whatever he can to protect the village and make sure his clan can thrive again, people aren't going to like that he's starting a village so the ninja have to be as strong as possible and apart of that means entrusting his clans eyes to these ninja to protect what he's built. I hope that makes sense.