Legendary
Kin
732💸
Kumi
3,689💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I was just teasing actually xd
I do alot of writing myself and currently working on an actual novel to get published.
:shy: is it ok if i do post my 3 chapters here? I don't want to get in trouble
I know, but the length of all my chapters, plus the number of chapters I do have out, it is a lot of writting.

If you don't mind me asking, what type of novle is it? I mean what genre would you lable it in? I don't read much but I love it when people say they are working on getting their literature published.

I don't really think you would get in trouble...I didn't when I posted (although I did ask) however, this is a nice thing for FF writters, I don't think Thunder would mind if you posted your chapters...if you want, you could ask him...

Or you could simply vm the links to me, I'm interested in reading many different FFs

Seffy

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I know, but the length of all my chapters, plus the number of chapters I do have out, it is a lot of writting.

If you don't mind me asking, what type of novle is it? I mean what genre would you lable it in? I don't read much but I love it when people say they are working on getting their literature published.

I don't really think you would get in trouble...I didn't when I posted (although I did ask) however, this is a nice thing for FF writters, I don't think Thunder would mind if you posted your chapters...if you want, you could ask him...

Or you could simply vm the links to me, I'm interested in reading many different FFs
I would classify it as romance though it's defiently not what you think when you hear romance! lol

I will vm u the links then, I don't want to over step my boundaries >.>

Train

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Eh...Thunderbolt, did you mean to have this thread as your FF fan-club?

If so; People! Post there instead. >.>'
I think it actually meets the FC requirements.

Edit - Yeah, it's probably better to edit that stuff into the current (this) thread >.>"

Last edited:

Reborn

Legendary
Kin
732💸
Kumi
3,689💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Eh...Thunderbolt, did you mean to have this thread as your FF fan-club?

If so; People! Post there instead. >.>'
I think it actually meets the FC requirements.
I didn't even notice that...I thought he would've just edited this origional thread (that would've been easier)

Thunder, you should just edit this origional post and copy and paste what you made there and put it onto here. I mean nobody's posted on that thread, it would just be easier that way.

BondedByBlood

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
First Series Bonds of Shinobi

~Epilogue~ In the making...it's very late thoughxd

Second Series Blood

~Series in the making~ Currently on hold...this is a collaboration between another member and myself (naruto kyuubi)
Wow thats alot of fanfics....This is all ive done:

Assassins' Full Moon

Last edited:

Reborn

Legendary
Kin
732💸
Kumi
3,689💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wow thats alot of fanfics....This is all ive done:

Assassins' Full Moon

I'll take a look at them soon, thank you for reading my latest chapter :)

I suggest that you always get to know the rules of each section, before you post or create a thread.

I think he's trying/tried. He made another thread with the specifications but nobody posted, he edited this one though...Also, you said this on the first page already.

Xentinel

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Can i join? Well, err .. i got kinda alot of FF.. but thats old .. but nehmind i will include too.

Latest
(A remake)

Old

L4D Saga

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.