[Discussion] Fame

Cohle

Member
Messages:82 Reaction score:9
Joined
Mar 9, 2017
Messages
82
Reaction score
9
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Google "katakuri"
 

LBeezy

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Veteran
Messages:2,190 Reaction score:139
Joined
May 17, 2012
Messages
2,190
Reaction score
139
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I Googled "Katakuri"... what do I get?
 

Cohle

Member
Messages:82 Reaction score:9
Joined
Mar 9, 2017
Messages
82
Reaction score
9
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I Googled "Katakuri"... what do I get?

Nothing really, I just thought it was funny.

Google messing up, people were arguing whether katakuri or dogtooth was better when it came out.
Most preferred katakuri I think.

It's just funny to see something on Google now.
 

LBeezy

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Veteran
Messages:2,190 Reaction score:139
Joined
May 17, 2012
Messages
2,190
Reaction score
139
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Nothing really, I just thought it was funny.

Google messing up, people were arguing whether katakuri or dogtooth was better when it came out.
Most preferred katakuri I think.

It's just funny to see something on Google now.

Oohhh yeah I see what you're saying.. lol I think Katakuri sounds better imo.. But yeah it's awesome how popular One Piece is, when you Google "Katakuri" now, all you see is mostly OP.. But before Oda introduced this character, Google results would've been completely different.. haha
 

Cohle

Member
Messages:82 Reaction score:9
Joined
Mar 9, 2017
Messages
82
Reaction score
9
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Oohhh yeah I see what you're saying.. lol I think Katakuri sounds better imo.. But yeah it's awesome how popular One Piece is, when you Google "Katakuri" now, all you see is mostly OP.. But before Oda introduced this character, Google results would've been completely different.. haha

I like how google thinks his pictures are pictures of a flower.
You must be registered for see images
 

LBeezy

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Veteran
Messages:2,190 Reaction score:139
Joined
May 17, 2012
Messages
2,190
Reaction score
139
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I like how google thinks his pictures are pictures of a flower.
You must be registered for see images

Lmaooo!! xd
 

ArabianLuffy

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Messages:5,495 Reaction score:360
Joined
May 18, 2012
Messages
5,495
Reaction score
360
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Forgive Google. He's drunk.
 
Top