Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Bethesda said:
Hop on the Nuka-Express for a trip to Nuka-World… America’s Favorite Vacation Destination! The fun starts on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC on Tuesday, August 30th.

Nuka-World is a vast amusement park featuring Raider gangs and unique park zones like Safari Adventure, the World of Refreshment, Dry Rock Gulch, Kiddie Kingdom, Galactic Zone, and Nuka-Town, USA. Nuka-World features new quests, Raiders factions, weapons, creatures and more. Enjoy the ride!

Honestly, I already love this DLC. The main game did a lot of things wrong and didn't live up to the jewel New Vegas, but the great Far Harbor DLC already made up for it to some degree and Nuka World will do the same. Can't wait for the release and the new stuff that's going to be added. Especially the new creatures and new equipment (clothes/weapons) look great.

Is anyone else here a Fallout fan? I'd like to read your opinions about the trailer ^-^

DominiqueX

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Is the mini-nuke launcher any goods in 4? I've only played New Vegas & it was kinda disappointing. But mods fixed it.
Mods make Fallout 4 a lot better. Currently I have about 50 mods installed.
And about the Nuke-launcher.. I think it is very strong and looks terrifying. Just skip to the 2:00 minute mark in the video below in order to decide if it looks good to you or not.

Trailer looks good. It's a shame i've never got myself into fallout games.
It's never too late to try it out :p
Do you play on PC? If so, I'd really recommend that you install mods via the nexus mod manager. Super easy to handle and many mods to choose from in order to improve the experience. Otherwise you'd have to rely on the limited mod-support on consoles oooor stay with the vanilla game.