Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You must be registered for see images

My dear Fallout-fans, the latest (story-)DLC has been officially released today, at least where I live xD
After multiple months, I eventually had a reason to play Fallout 4 again.. and damn, it is worth it! "Far Harbor" is much more interesting than the entire main game, if you ask me. The atmosphere is dark and perfectly implemented. The Glowing Sea in the main-game is already awesome, but I like Far Harbor a bit more.

"The Fog" with its new creatures is pretty nightmarish, I do not travel without my power-armor and its jetpack in order to retreat quickly xD The new weapons and clothes are really cool.

Don't want to say much about the main story. It's decent and I'm interested in it, but exploring and side-quests priority now :3

Filosoofis

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You must be registered for see images

My dear Fallout-fans, the latest (story-)DLC has been officially released today, at least where I live xD
After multiple months, I eventually had a reason to play Fallout 4 again.. and damn, it is worth it! "Far Harbor" is much more interesting than the entire main game, if you ask me. The atmosphere is dark and perfectly implemented. The Glowing Sea in the main-game is already awesome, but I like Far Harbor a bit more.

"The Fog" with its new creatures is pretty nightmarish, I do not travel without my power-armor and its jetpack in order to retreat quickly xD The new weapons and clothes are really cool.

Don't want to say much about the main story. It's decent and I'm interested in it, but exploring and side-quests priority now :3
looks boring mehmet

Tyris

Veteran
Kin
238💸
Kumi
171💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
lol step outside your bias and ignorance lol

i dont play those games... so wtf r u saying lol

as a huge bioware/bethesda fan wanting a new engine ftw and new music for Fo4/5 aint being spoiled.

DominiqueX

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Why would they need a new engine when the current one is still fine? Fallout 4 looks way better than most other games that were released in the same year. Besides that, Fallout 4 had superb music, Diamond City Radio ftw. "Far Harbor" adds very good new, atmospheric music as well.

The question is, what are you saying?