Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You must be registered for see images

I'm very much looking forward to this. Anything is better than Fallout 3's grey/brown colour scheme, but this just looks amazing.

Last edited:

cryhwks

Veteran
Kin
321💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The biggest thing I took from this is finally your character will actually have a voice. And yes it's Boston there where several Boston locations.

It seems like the future is getting more high tech but it could just be this area? And there are some people actually complaining about the graphics but I think those people need to have there eyes checked or there internet connection tested because the graphics looked great to me.

fiend

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The biggest thing I took from this is finally your character will actually have a voice. And yes it's Boston there where several Boston locations.

It seems like the future is getting more high tech but it could just be this area? And there are some people actually complaining about the graphics but I think those people need to have there eyes checked or there internet connection tested because the graphics looked great to me.
This is what piqued my interest too, he will have a full story and dialogues. Post game only you can change your character. So I feel Bathesda are going more story driven+linear this time.

FloriGlori

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So all those sleepless nights of hoping and praying weren't in vain..

I'm VERY excited where this is heading. I'm not certain if I like the immane jump in design from grey and dull (which sounds unintentionally negative, although it greatly contributed to the previous games' charme) to screamingly colorful. Same holds for the almost Sci-Fi'esque touch. Then again, those are just very vague first impressions. This is fucking Fallout, so the chances of it flopping are lower than surviving a MIRV shot in a subway emergency tunnel.

On a different note, am I the only one in love with that new, adorable Brahmin animation?