.:Faith of Sasuke-Signatures, Avatars and Colorations:.

How good are my Signatures?

  • Perfect 10/10

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Well done 8/10

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Average 6/10

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Not that good 4/10

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Please stop 2/10

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Never try again 0/10

    Votes: 2 15.4%

  • Total voters
    13
106 posts 8 reactions
Joined
Apr 27, 2014
Messages
106
Reaction score
8
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Hi,
I´m designing Signatures for quite a time now, so I think I can show them to you.

Sasuke(the one I am using now):
You must be registered for see images

Deidara:
You must be registered for see images

Jiraiya:
You must be registered for see images

Kushina and Naruto:
You must be registered for see images

I´m taking requests and critics, as well as ideas for new signatures.
Faith of Sasuke
 
Last edited:

sasukesworld

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,971 posts 280 reactions
Joined
Mar 10, 2014
Messages
1,971
Reaction score
280
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
whoa they're great
 
106 posts 8 reactions
Joined
Apr 27, 2014
Messages
106
Reaction score
8
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Thanks :flowers Do you have some ideas what signature I could make?
 
106 posts 8 reactions
Joined
Apr 27, 2014
Messages
106
Reaction score
8
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Watch this things Guys.
​
​
​
​
​
​
​
​
​
 

Valhorus

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,610 posts 174 reactions
Joined
Mar 10, 2014
Messages
1,610
Reaction score
174
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Awesome man .
 
106 posts 8 reactions
Joined
Apr 27, 2014
Messages
106
Reaction score
8
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I made a new one: Once with text, once without. Tell which is better =)
You must be registered for see images
You must be registered for see images

.:Uchiha of Signatures:.
 

SIX PATHZ

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,898 posts 161 reactions
Joined
Mar 11, 2014
Messages
1,898
Reaction score
161
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
like the second one between those two. awesome work man.keep up the gd work
 

Deliquesce

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
4,211 posts 568 reactions
Joined
Mar 12, 2014
Messages
4,211
Reaction score
568
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Watch this things Guys.
​
​
​
​
​
​
​
​
​

awesome man,second one is the best
 
106 posts 8 reactions
Joined
Apr 27, 2014
Messages
106
Reaction score
8
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Anybody who wants to use one, feel free!
 
106 posts 8 reactions
Joined
Apr 27, 2014
Messages
106
Reaction score
8
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
A new one, not my best, but I'm ok with this:
You must be registered for see images
 

ImpreZ

Member
219 posts 23 reactions
Joined
Apr 17, 2014
Messages
219
Reaction score
23
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
They are all amazing, Love the bright colors that make them stand out. Good job! :D
 

Twilight

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
7,361 posts 113 reactions
Joined
Mar 10, 2014
Messages
7,361
Reaction score
113
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
This is simply just awesome
 

Potatoe929

Member
261 posts 9 reactions
Joined
Mar 10, 2014
Messages
261
Reaction score
9
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
You are taking requests right? I would love it if you did a signature of Itachi and Shisui. I will +rep if you do one for me! Your sigs look really good especially the one with deidara.
 
106 posts 8 reactions
Joined
Apr 27, 2014
Messages
106
Reaction score
8
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
@Potatoe929:
I'm on it ;)!

@Imprez:
Here's the Minato you wished!:
You must be registered for see images

@Firelite:
I didn't know what to take so here's one, I hope you like it :):
You must be registered for see images

There's also something I found when searching, didn't change/make much, but I like it someway:
You must be registered for see images
 

Erebus

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
4,274 posts 312 reactions
Joined
Jan 10, 2012
Messages
4,274
Reaction score
312
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I didn't know what to take so here's one, I hope you like it :):
You must be registered for see images
Thanks bud, it's C:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:L

[I changed my user name, but i'm soon going to change it back]
 

ImpreZ

Member
219 posts 23 reactions
Joined
Apr 17, 2014
Messages
219
Reaction score
23
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Thanks so much!!! Its awesome!
 

Potatoe929

Member
261 posts 9 reactions
Joined
Mar 10, 2014
Messages
261
Reaction score
9
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I will wait patiently as you make it! Don't feel rushed just take your time!
 

Cresee

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
39,350 posts 1,109 reactions
Joined
Mar 11, 2014
Messages
39,350
Reaction score
1,109
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Amazing. I love the Kushina and Naruto one
 
106 posts 8 reactions
Joined
Apr 27, 2014
Messages
106
Reaction score
8
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Sorry Guys, was away a long time, hadn't time to do anything. I'm sorry.
 
Top