Dr Gilgamesh

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Honestly watch something better than that. Fairy Tail is just softcore hentai paired with corny speeches about friendship. The only redeeming quality of the show is it's soundtrack.

Roy

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well.. Fairy Tales are for kids and Naruto isn't bad.. I'd suggest you to watch Fairy Tail instead of either of those though..

DominiqueX

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Naruto.
Or you could watch other cool anime. Like:
- Seirei no moribito
- Shinsekai yori
- The last airbender / Legend of Korra (I know, it's not called anime, but it's not really different)

Fairy Tale is full of fanservice, which is so annoying, if you ask me.

Last edited:

NSUNSR

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Watch neither. Just start an actually good new series. Also i don't know if you have seen the Naruto manga, but nothing spectacular happens at the end, so you might as well just see it and abondon the anime.

Natsu Shazneel

Banned
Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Naruto.
Or you could watch other cool anime. Like:
- Seirei no moribito
- Shinsekai yori
- The last airbender / Legend of Korra (I know, it's not called anime, but it's not really different)

Fairy Tale is full of fanservice, which is so annoying, if you ask me.
That is what people say who have not given the series a try. Fairy Tail may have fanservice but its key vocal point is the relationships between characters.

Natsu Shazneel

Banned
Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sorry, I don't want to look at sexualized women all the time.
I don't care about the story, when the anime/manga has fanservice.
You know you can always skip it to the next scene if it bothers you that much. But if that is your way of judging a series its no wonder you think so low of this series. In this case you might as well quit watching anime cause its a norm to sexualize women.

Natsu Shazneel

Banned
Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I won't quit, thanks :p
There are enough superb anime that don't have to rely on stupid fanservice to impress the audience.
Not really I have watched plenty. Even those that are not ment to show that stuff show it. Naruto is a great example of that.

Sexualizing women is a norm in anime. Just because one shows it more does not mean thats all its about. But what ever floats your boat. I am done here.

NSUNSR

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The difference between the sexuality in good anime/manga series, and shows like Fairy Tail, is that the nudity in the good series serves an actual purpose, and is logical, while in other shows it is pure fanservice.