Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You must be registered for see images

"Dances with Blades"

Fairy Tail Zer0 Manga Chapter 4 Discussion and 5 Predictions

Discuss Fairy Tail Zer0 Manga 4 here and predict the next chapter, Fairy Tail Zer0 Manga 5

Please remember to rate this month's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

Reactions: Sir Blades

Sir Blades

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oh my gosh, I thought that the manga hadn't started yet, where da fuk have I been??!!!
I always know when manga's come out, thanks of the link. But is it a monthly manga and how many chapters do you think there might be total?

fiend

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Still trying to figure out if Mavis friend is alive or not... maybe she's an illusion Mavis created?
It might be. Mavis's observational skills and Illusion magic are quite good and bring great freshness to the FT universe.
Anyways now we will come to know about Zeref's past and his connection with Mavis.

90sKids98

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
OMG ZEREF WTF YES LOL LOL LOL THAT ENDING WAS 100% !!!!
Mavis' Illusion Skills are Boss
Blue Skull is located in Magnolia
Precht is still weird even before he became insane

Wow this chapter was REALLY Good

DID ANYONE ELSE NOTICE THE GIRL FROM THE FT PHEONIX MOVIE WALKING IN THE PANEL?

Reactions: UCE

UCE

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Mavis is always so smart, like really? lol, amazing. Ok, zeref Once said that him and mavis already met years ago, this will be the time in which they actually meet, i wonder how will it play out from now on.
5/5, the whole chapter was amazing.

Btw, did anybody else saw -> the chick with the bird? Isn't she from the FT movie? Her -> that hiro.

Bastian

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Mavis is sly, but she's actually pretty weak as far as guild masters go. Zeref sighting that has got everyone hyped, can probably assume they are going to meet next chapter or soon.
4/5​

Willie8622

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Man, this was a great chapter. Mavis really is smart. Maybe she isn't the most powerful mage that we have seen, but she certainly is the smartest one.

And, lets not forget about ZEREF. Man I want to see what the connection between him and Mavis is.

On a side note, Purehito is also walking past ZEREF, howcome he was only looking for him at a later stage in his life. When he fought with FT on Tenrou Island, it seemed to me that he didn't know what ZEREF looked like.

I guess all will be revealed in time. Too bad that we have to wait another month to see the next chapter.

Forbidden Tale

Veteran
Kin
27💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Great chapter, 5/5

- Mavis is smart (and powerful).
- Zeira is probably part of Mavis' imagination and her imagination is so strong, when someone like Precht couldn't tell a difference.
- Blue Skull is from Magnolia.. that's interesting
- Zeref made an appearance, that's interesting. :)

Rezolution

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
damn zeref old asf still looks the same ans shit. and hades (can't remember his real name) kinda shows how mavis eventually gonna pick him as the second master lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.