Goetia

Supreme
Kin
3,218💸
Kumi
109,579💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I literally only read FT for the pairings, would've stopped reading it otherwise.

OT:

Sort of. Pairings are a side thing, but it's good that they became a thing early on to prevent last-minute development and hints.

Hexuze

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yes. The pairings in the series are handled well. It's not rushed at all like a certain series did. Although, I wouldn't mind seeing more Laxus x Mira moments since that pairing could use a lot more development and it's one of the pairings I want to see happen. The only pairing that I'm not much of a fan of is elfman x evergreen.

Venomous Cobra

Legendary
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I literally only read FT for the pairings, would've stopped reading it otherwise.

OT:

Sort of. Pairings are a side thing, but it's good that they became a thing early on to prevent last-minute development and hints.
I completely agree, I honestly kinda enjoy them sometimes.
Yes. The pairings in the series are handled well. It's not rushed at all like a certain series did. Although, I wouldn't mind seeing more Laxus x Mira moments since that pairing could use a lot more development and it's one of the pairings I want to see happen. The only pairing that I'm not much of a fan of is elfman x evergreen.
Yeah, imdeed. Mira hated laxus at the beginning, also laxus himself rarely even appears and thus there's no much room. Unless mira becomes part of the thunder tribe which would be badass if you ask me. I used to hate gajeelxlevy mainly because levy looked too weak and impotent for someone like gajeel but her intelligence made up for it. Plus she redeemed herself once she become qualified to be the council leader's vice captain.

Natsu Shazneel

Banned
Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I do wonder sometimes what would happen to Lissana if nalu happens
Nothing will. She is by now nonexistant. NaLu has too many moments to make this a legit drama.

OT: I actually got into pairings cause of Fairy Tail. I was a pairingtard of Fairy Tail before I was of Naruto. So hell yeah they are well handled. Lol

CornyRainbow

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm like the only who doesn't like Fairy Tail as much mainly because I don't like how overly sexualized characters are and because the obvious obvious pairings. It's not much fun if you already know who's going to end up with each other especially since the most enjoyable part about shipping is the fun of not knowing who ends up with who and the shipping wars.

I tried to get into Fairy Tail but I prefer anime/mangas that don't put too much emphasis on the character's romantic interest as heavy as Fairy Tail and without as much sexualization. I can't even watch half the animes out because all they do is random boob and panty shot and even the men are getting sexualized. It's quite annoying tbh but all in all I do enjoy GrayxJuvia A.K.A Gruvia.

Relostar Devil

Regular
Kin
326💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I do wonder sometimes what would happen to Lissana if nalu happens
Nothing will. She is by now nonexistant. NaLu has too many moments to make this a legit drama.

OT: I actually got into pairings cause of Fairy Tail. I was a pairingtard of Fairy Tail before I was of Naruto. So hell yeah they are well handled. Lol
What if zeref or acno. kill lucy in the war, which will give natsu a power boost to kill both of them. Then Lissana will only be a choice for natsu.

loj

from the east blue
Immortal
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Gotta say Fairy Tail is the only manga where the mangaka cleary showes the readers which pairings will be canon.

Even though I like NaLi more than NaLu.

Hexuze

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
What if zeref or acno. kill lucy in the war, which will give natsu a power boost to kill both of them. Then Lissana will only be a choice for natsu.
That's not likely. Lucy kick is OP and would send Zeref/Acno. flying to another galaxy.

Jokes aside, it's likely for Makarov to die. I got nothing against him but he should of died a long time ago. This may be the arc where it happens. It's going to be sad.