525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

"END - Irreplaceable Friends"

Fairy Tail Manga Chapter 545 Discussion

Discuss Fairy Tail Manga 545 here

BEGIN READING HERE @ CRUNCHYROLL

Please remember to rate the final chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

Last edited:
Reactions: likely

Scorps

Supreme
Kin
613💸
Kumi
408💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I couldn't help to log in to say goodbye to this manga. Sure, many criticize it for its heavy fanservice and somewhat "too benign" nature where characters simply refuse to die and all get along in the end.

However, it was an amazing manga. The art is amongst the best of the recent mainstream mangas. The characters are memorable and relatable, even if stereotyped to the extreme in some cases.The story is rich and full of lessons, carrying a strong message of bond, friendship, love and suffering...a message of family.

For all its faults and flaws, Fairy Tail was a manga that tried to teach everyone a valuable lesson: family is more than blood; its friendship. And I feel that it succeeded far more than it failed. This one I'll miss deeply as I have Bleach and Naruto. One Piece, Nanatsu no Tazai, Boku no Hero Academia and HunterXHunter remain but each one that ends is a bittersweet reminder of how things are.

Naruto 142

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well the manga was all about story, it looks like Hiro never gave importance to fight scenes...

I admit, fights weren't a good aspect in this manga, but in my opinion its story was pretty decent ... especially the ending was perfect and complete =D ... I loved that NaLu moment <3 and I was missing that NaLu kiss but that Natsu's dialogue made things perfect:
"who cares? ... cause we'll always be together ..."

Loved it *_* and I'm gonna miss it ... bye fairy tail :bye:

Zol

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I couldn't help to log in to say goodbye to this manga. Sure, many criticize it for its heavy fanservice and somewhat "too benign" nature where characters simply refuse to die and all get along in the end.

However, it was an amazing manga. The art is amongst the best of the recent mainstream mangas. The characters are memorable and relatable, even if stereotyped to the extreme in some cases.The story is rich and full of lessons, carrying a strong message of bond, friendship, love and suffering...a message of family.

For all its faults and flaws, Fairy Tail was a manga that tried to teach everyone a valuable lesson: family is more than blood; its friendship. And I feel that it succeeded far more than it failed. This one I'll miss deeply as I have Bleach and Naruto. One Piece, Nanatsu no Tazai, Boku no Hero Academia and HunterXHunter remain but each one that ends is a bittersweet reminder of how things are.

Wow. You just blew me away with this well worded and spot on comment. I did not expect to read something worthwhile in this thread, just the usual "Itzz soo baad!" lazy comments. I wholeheartedly agree to every sentence.:)

Olorin

Legendary
Kin
268💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
all the problems aside i kinda felt sad when i read it, I did love a lot of it even if i kinda fell of a couple years ago, was fun :D

-Haku Yuki-

Supreme
Kin
59💸
Kumi
1,030💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
In the end I think the author meant well with this series, he put alot of work into it. However always making Natsu win via "freindship" was to bs and puts Narutos power ups to a higher lime light as it made some sense.

But anyway it was a fun ride but I can't say I'll miss it after how he did zeref

Srom777

Regular
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm kind of surprised that Fairy Tail ended. In my opinion I thought it was a good series and I really have enjoyed it for what it was and I wasn't expecting it to end this early. I thought it would have at least gone on for maybe 1 or 2 more years. I guess all good things come to an end.