2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

"Dragon or Demon"

Fairy Tail Manga Chapter 520 Discussion and 521 Predictions

Discuss Fairy Tail Manga 520 here and predict the next chapter, Fairy Tail Manga 521

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I personally wasn't a fan this was just a set up chapter but what I don't like in especially fairy tail when power of friendship stuff and believing in yourself becomes nonsensical so did natsu really destroy both the seeds and if not what's he going to do when they fuse since it's supposed to mean he dies probably an @$$pull will occur

Also why did zeref originally leave natsu with igneel

V h o

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So end is dead? Or can natsu use both of those powers, dragon and demon? Felt anticlimactic, since end was hyped so much to be just wished away. Idk what to say on this chapter, gave more questions than answers.Zzz

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I think the seeds are still there inside him. The seeds came into crush is just a symbolism that tells us Natsu chose to be a human and not under the influence of either.

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I think the seeds are still there inside him. The seeds came into crush is just a symbolism that tells us Natsu chose to be a human and not under the influence of either.
I was thinking the same thing so that means both the seeds are still fusing so does that mean he will overcome it with willpower and usual fairy tail @$$pull

Kiiszame

Regular
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So thats it huh. At a moment when there might have actually been a need for some kinda asspull, we (As of now) got cheated out of possibly awesome transformation that we've been waiting years to see.

Memento Mori

Legendary
Kin
102💸
Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I don't think the case with Demon and Dragon seeds is completely resolved!. It seems like it is all about Natsu making a mental choice rather than a physical one!. Maybe this is why Natsu was still in his conscious while he became a part of a demon!. It seems like all about his mental thinking!. So this case is somehow resolved for now I guess!. Hoping still a lot!. Would be disappointed if Mashima completely discards the idea of Dragon and Demon seeds!.

Next Chapter Title might be referring to August I guess!. So with universe one dispelled.......I think Acnologia is gonna appear to the place where he was at with Irene!. So do Zeref I guess!.

btw....Is it only me or does *********** scanlations decreased in quality?!.

Status
Not open for further replies.