0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

"Dimaria Chronos Yesta"

Fairy Tail Manga Chapter 475 Discussion and 476 Predictions

Discuss Fairy Tail Manga 475 here and predict the next chapter, Fairy Tail Manga 476

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

Reactions: Bimbonium

Bimbonium

Elite
Kin
7💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol, I wanted to create this thread, but then I saw you in the FT section, and I was like you got this. Will edit when I read it

OT: wow that was intense. It's good to see the Sprigan living up to expectation, after Ajeel and ( to a lesser extent) Serena.

If they lose magic forever after activating third origin, doesn't that mean Charle would die for good, since they won't have healing magic again? (except the magic loss isn't instant). Also Happy's going to wreck shit up when he discovers what happened to charle.

I lol'd at the part where Ultear was like "I exist in this realm for whatever reason"

Dimaria looked like Natsu in that scan

Last edited:

Your Creepy Stalker

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Another ultimate technique which erases your powers at the end in manga? I think that makes 2694 now.

Ooh, and another character who claims to be a god (392 at the last count, although Lille Barro's been cloning himself so who knows). You're going to get wrecked, Dimaria.

Why doesn't Dimaria just unpause time now? Ultear goes away, Wendy and Chelia miss out on One Time Super Technique With Massive (Though Negligible) Consequences #2694, and she is still God Mode and curbstomps them.

(If only One Piece had ended with Luffy going gear 7th against someone important like Kaido, so i could explain a very easy way Kaido could beat it.

Last edited:

TenseiganFTW

Veteran
Kin
229💸
Kumi
39💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Another ultimate technique which erases your powers at the end in manga? I think that makes 2694 now.

Ooh, and another character who claims to be a god (392 at the last count, although Lille Barro's been cloning himself so who knows). You're going to get wrecked, Dimaria.

Why doesn't Dimaria just unpause time now? Ultear goes away, Wendy and Chelia miss out on One Time Super Technique With Massive (Though Negligible) Consequences #2694, and she is still God Mode and curbstomps them.
Ultear is manipulating time now...
392 gods?
Only kings of Ishgar spriggan 12 and 17 warlords did that and we have Ankherasm.

Ghekor

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Its not really an ultimate technique is it,i mean shes just offering them the ability to use their future self powers(which they could get in 5-10y time) for a limited time at the cost of losing their magic since they aint really ready for em.

As for Dimaria,does it matter she has the takeover soul of a god so what Mira has Satan soul takeover(and 4 versions of it).

Well Dimaria goes down,the girls lose their powers(for now) and everyone is happy,and we might finally see the other fights.

sravan

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Iam hyped for next chapter........
5/5 for showing some development for characters like wendy & sherria.......
Epic one is Third origin.Never thought there will be other after 2nd origin.....
wow can't imagine how strong natsu,gajeel,gray,laxus,gildarts will become if they awaken 3rd origin

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As theorized correctly last week, this Ultear is some kind of an alternative Ultear that only exists in that time dimension.

Interesting character that Dimaria: swordsmanship, take over magic and time magic. And this combined with an obsessive-psychotic personality.

First time we finally see a concrete natural enemy for a god slayer. The whole "you will loose your power"-thing doesn't really appeal to me though as Wendy is a dragon slayer, a healer and the youngest one to boot. So I can't really imagine her losing her power, but I'm not in the mood either for some miraculous return of her magic powers either.

(If only One Piece had ended with Luffy going gear 7th against someone important like Kaido, so i could explain a very easy way Kaido could beat it.
Unpause time would be for Dimaria the same thing as admitting the defeat. Having someone else other than her being able to manipulate time in "her" world, is something she would consider to be a violation of "her" world. From her perspective that world is her property and Ultear is an invader that is defiling that property. So unpausing time would be the same to her as giving up that property without a fight.

Ultear is manipulating time now...
392 gods?
Only kings of Ishgar spriggan 12 and 17 warlords did that and we have Ankherasm.
He's excessively posting numbers to bring the point across that there's too many of things the mentioned.

Iam hyped for next chapter........
5/5 for showing some development for characters like wendy & sherria.......
Epic one is Third origin.Never thought there will be other after 2nd origin.....
wow can't imagine how strong natsu,gajeel,gray,laxus,gildarts will become if they awaken 3rd origin
It might be a long shots, but it seems these origins represent the past, present and future.

First you have all the power you accumulated throughout your life up to this point = past, 1st origin, the default setting.

Second you have an unused source of power that can be released in an instant = present, 2nd origin.

Third you have the potential power, all the power you could have accumulated throughout your entire life = future, 3rd origin.

Hexuze

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Nice chapter and they won't lose their ability to use magic lol. I wonder if Mashima is a huge JJBA fan with these Za Warudo references we got this week and last. I'm liking the fight so far and the cover page. :p

Last edited:

GenKiDama

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
this Third Origin from the future (Which is stupid btw) is another way of saying friendship extends beyond space and time.

This Author truly is Kubo's disciple. hell even in this chapter its just blank pages with no backgrounds, as if the TrollGod drew this himself, except that the art isn't as good as Bleach.

Last edited by a moderator:

JStar King

Elite
Kin
3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Next chapter, another Spriggan is getting defeated like always. This arc is turning out to be a bummer like the other arcs. No deaths for FT, FT wins, friendship, pairings. Good God, the series ending is going to be worse than chapter 699 and 700 of Naruto. That's expected because it's Fairy Tail.

Status
Not open for further replies.