0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

"Assassin"

Fairy Tail Manga Chapter 466 Discussion and 467 Predictions

Discuss Fairy Tail Manga 466 here and predict the next chapter, Fairy Tail Manga 467

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

Last edited:

Gintõki1

Elite
Kin
16💸
Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Finally! Zeref's going all villain like and about to wreck shit
Also cool to see the other spriggans and the guilds joining the battle.

I guess either Brandish herself will kill him or Lucy will help her and she finally gonna tell about her story with Layla then.

BrillyMac

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Finally! Zeref's going all villain like and about to wreck shit
Also cool to see the other spriggans and the guilds joining the battle.

I guess either Brandish herself will kill him or Lucy will help her and she finally gonna tell about her story with Layla then.
What site did you read it on?

milkydean

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
A pretty good chapter, I liked it a lot.Even after the previous chapter, this chapter wasnt dull and I found it one of the best setup chapter from FT.
So a little confusion Baddman and bradman are different?
Also jacob and ninehart introduced.Jacob pisses Jura.
August and god serena ,the 2 strongest character on the same team.Definitely excited for Ws vs this trio

Zeref gets serious.So now Zeref is confident that no one can stop him.I like that eyes.
Natsu and happy had cute moment.
Also dimaria's boobs got bigger lol

And last part part of the chapter, thats a twist.Marin tring to kill brandish was definitely new

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There were quite a few things to like about this chapter from the get go.

I know the whole Natsu fighting zeref so early wasn't going to work out, but it comes back to the foundation of fairy tail, the friendship, which Natsu and Happy have that little moment here. Wouldn't be fairy tail without those moments. Next the wizard saints vs 3 of the 12 including God serana. I hope they don't rush that fight, it's something i'd love to see, and see some new powerful types of magic. Could be a whole new level. It's nice to give the other guilds a bit of face time to show they are there fighting on all fronts and that maybe the other dragon slayers (rogue & sting) will get a shot in light fighting 1 or 2 of the 12 rather that FT having all the glory in a sense. Escpecially since they were raised to be able to kill zeref too. And finally him wanting to kill brandish. This i understand, she's been bossing him around, he finally has his chance as he's weaker than her, it sets up the whole Lucy and her mother perfectly. Sure she wont die. Lucy will have the spotlight for the next chapter or two.

5/5 for me

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
A pretty good chapter, I liked it a lot.Even after the previous chapter, this chapter wasnt dull and I found it one of the best setup chapter from FT.
So a little confusion Baddman and bradman are different?
Also jacob and ninehart introduced.Jacob pisses Jura.
August and god serena ,the 2 strongest character on the same team.Definitely excited for Ws vs this trio

Zeref gets serious.So now Zeref is confident that no one can stop him.I like that eyes.
Natsu and happy had cute moment.
Also dimaria's boobs got bigger lol

And last part part of the chapter, thats a twist.Marin tring to kill brandish was definitely new
I'm pretty sure they are the same as the one who originally was named Baddman has only been referred as such once. After that his name has always been Whal Icht. Or someone screwed up with the translation or Hiro made a mistake.

Either way I think there's little doubt that the one called the God of Death is Bradman/Baddman/Bloodman. Whal Icht and Bradman were introduced in the same chapter and page and the name Whal Icht really does not even remotely look similar to Bradman/Baddman/Bloodman. So somewhere someone screwed up, but I think it's clear that Whal Icht is the meccha while Bradman is Baddman and Bloodman.

I'm also pretty sure that Bradman uses blood magic.

Memento Mori

Legendary
Kin
102💸
Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Bradman is one of the spriggan. But Bloodman/Baddman or whatever that is the differing translation given by MP/MS. It's official name is Wall Eehto, the guy with robots.

To make it clear and avoid confusion.....I will name all the Spriggan 12 official names so far......

1.Ajeel Rommul
2.Bradman
3.August
4.Brandish μ
5.Dimaria Yesta
6.God Serena
7.Invel
8.Jacob Lessio
9.Neinhart
10.Wall Eehto

Two more needs to be revealed I think.

Logged into say something about chapter 465 but to my surprise I saw this...lol

Chapter this early?. Not from MS/MP..... But this time judging from the font style and design....it looks like this chapter is ripped from CR?. I checked Crunchyroll website and there aren't any of these chapters released yet. Wow!. That is major piracy issue, doesn't it?. I wonder did CR is aware of this yet or not?.

Next chapter's title sounds interesting.....Mother's key?. A special key?. Also in chapter 465 there is a hint that Layla is the descendant of Anna Clan.

I will look into this chapter 466 again.

Did anyone noticed Zeref's injuries are auto-healed?. Maybe something to do with Immortality?.

Last edited:

Skull Knight

Veteran
Kin
1,523💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: Fairy Tail Manga Chapter 466 Discussion and 467 Predictionsu

Well she made him a slave and treated him like shit and so she deserves it.

An for an eye
No just No.
Marlin was shit. He deserve whatever Brandish Sama did with him.He was the one who kept on bothering her.
He got no guts to face brandish Sama one on one. He is a coward.
Attacking Brandish Sama makes him a traitor of Alvarez Kingdom.
Spriggan 12 should punish him for his deeds.
Zeref should send a demon to kill him or much better Natsu should incinerate him.

Last edited:

Venomous Cobra

Legendary
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Re: Fairy Tail Manga Chapter 466 Discussion and 467 Predictionsu

No just No.
Marlin was shit. He deserve whatever Brandish Sama did with him.He was the one who kept on bothering her.
He got no guts to face brandish Sama one on one. He is a coward.
Attacking Brandish Sama makes him a traitor of Alvarez Kingdom.
Spriggan 12 should punish him for his deeds.
Zeref should send a demon to kill him or much better Natsu should incinerate him.
Nope, she deserves evey single thing and even more. If she wanted to Get rid of him she could have chosen another underling but no, she loved it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Blackdeath667

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
what if marins abilities made him spriggan level but lacked the raw power to be ranked? lol just a thought
i have a feeling the last spriggan to be revealed will either play a significant role or hiro will just troll us and make them look weak

Status
Not open for further replies.