2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

"00:00"

Fairy Tail Manga Chapter 404 Discussion and 405 Predictions

Discuss Fairy Tail Manga 404 here and predict the next chapter, Fairy Tail Manga 405

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

Darkboy85

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"It's because she's erza", yeah right...

Em, I understand that this a shonen and that friendship powerups are quite present but this is just...I don't know man.

Aside from this, chapter was ok. We got some plot progression with face's activation so that's cool but I'm pretty sure it's going to be stoped either way.

I will give this week's chapter a 3/5.

Acnologia..

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Nice chapter would have been better if we got a better explanation of how Erza was still able to fight other than " Its because she's Erza", I wondering if face is successful in wiping out magic Acnologia might turn back into a human.

Forbidden Tale

Veteran
Kin
27💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Horrible chapter.

I give it 1/5

1. "She is Erza" - Oh, yeah that's right.
2. In her first fight against Kyouka she claimed that she is so strong, but know while she is battle worn, she beat her in much stronger form. Lol
3. Face is On, it was expected.

Reactions: Zealotic

Memento Mori

Legendary
Kin
102💸
Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Okay Chapter this week.I think I will ignore Erza vs Kyoka fight in this arc and it wasn't set properly by Hiro.That explanation is funny and it reminded me of a spin off "She's Erza"!I think what Happy & others said are hiro's way of making a Joke & What Happy said because She is Erza is a good Joke! Still expecting we may get an explanation later sometime directly from Erza!
If it wasn't for face's activation & some progression,this chapter is terrible/horrible.

--------------------------------------------​

So finally this mini arc ended.From next chapter,Was that arc named 'Magic' ?Damn that Mangapanda logo.I guess have to wait for MS!I don't see any option for the FT to put off Face activation other than Lumen Histoire!!!

Does our cute little Wendy already gathered all the Guild Members and destroyed all the Faces ? If face really eradicated the complete magic from the Mages then I can't wait to see the emotions & expressions from the FT Members !!!

Last edited:

fiend

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The next week's chapter is called Magna Carta, which historically was a charter imposed upon the King to limit his powers i.e to prevent him to exercise his whims and rule using certain laws.

This could have a dual meaning as magic would vanish thus limiting all mages or Makarov might release the light i.e. use Lumen Histoire to prevent this from happening.

Erebus

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well that happened, I just want us to move on from this fight, interesting things might happen now that FACE is online, I think that maybe the world will lose all magic but FT guild won't, maybe, but if face dies activate I wonder what will happen to the dragons. Anyway this chapter gets an average score from me, Hiro should have handled that fight better

90sKids98

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well I call so much bs right now. At least Lily tried making sense by saying the 6th or 7th Sense. Well at least the ending makes me forget about the bs that just happened. Only Lumen Histoire is the only way I can think that they will get out of this. Or something weird 3/5 for me

UCE

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You gotta be kidding me, because "she's Erza" ok, i didn't like that. We were about to get some answer but nooo we got a silly joke, come on.

Finally the fight vs this demon is over, she was so annoying, glad she's done and gone. Now, i recall that wendy was getting all of the guilds? If they didn't destroy all faces by now means they are done.

I give the chapter a 4/5 only because that demon is finally out of the way.

Last edited:

Zealotic

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You gotta be kidding me, because "she's Erza" ok, i didn't like that. We were about to get some answer but nooo we got a silly joke, come on.

Finally the.fight vs this demon is over, she was so annoying, glad she's done and gone. Now, i recall that wendy was getting all of the guilds? If they didn't destroy all faces by now means they are done.

I give the chapter a 4/5 only because that demon is finally out of the way.
You thinks she's done after 1 punch? Isn't her power constantly increasing?

jasonb101588

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
2.5/5 as it was predictable and too short. Part 5: Extreme pain was by far the weakest chapter of the Tartarus arc and I have been disappointed with the last few chapters. But the next Part, Magna Carta should be interesting. We should finally know what E.N.D. looks like and who he really is. I'm really wondering about the title as well. Maybe we'll have Lumen Histoire as well as Crime Sorciere showing up.

I was just wondering: with Face activating and everyone expected lose their magic, does this mean Gray will lose his Demon slayer ability? Will Erza and Lisanna be naked again (since Erza used her Re-quip magic while she was nude and same when Lisanna used her Animal soul)? Will Porlyusica be unable to do the antidote thing? Sorry for going deep, but I was just wondering.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.