Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You must be registered for see images

"The Story Read By The Demonsl"

Fairy Tail Manga Chapter 363 Discussion and 364 Predictions

Discuss Fairy Tail Manga 363 here and predict the next chapter, Fairy Tail Manga 364

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

Reactions: Osmon

Olorin

Legendary
Kin
268💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It was a so so chapter, the pages with elfman and lisanna i just didnt care about at all, they are such meh non-interesting and at times annoying characters

The rest was ok, liked the communications and the fact that FT was a bit too slow in some cases, I would have prefer if the nature of face hadnt been revealed yet because in just one or two pages a completely new weapon that is more dangerous than etherion was revealed, the pages with the two not interesting characters could have been used to build it up some more at least, it would have been even better if the reveal of what the weapon can do would wait for a bit longer for the mistery and it wouldnt have felt a bit forced

So I suppose erza and mira are gonna fight, knda cool, I like erza but again just like with her 2 siblings I just dont. Care about Mira all that much

-about 3/5 for me

Scorps

Supreme
Kin
613💸
Kumi
408💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Pumped up to see the duo Erza and Mirajane! Really! :) Might be my fanservice addition kicking in but i like that!

The overal chapter was cool in the sense that FT failed, we now know what this Face is and we saw the next enemy, which appears to be an awesome horned demon girl that can control people like puppets.

Lisana and Elfman...only thing I don't like on this is that it will turn into the whole "I swore never to hurt you again that day I thought I had killed you amazing little sister i love so much but haven't seen for years but when you come back after i thought i had killed you i suddnely beging to love you just the same because i'm a man" thing...>_>

Reactions: KGB Kakuzu

KGB Kakuzu

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Grey and Juvia: first to not succeed. Not their fault though.

Looks like Gajeel's enemy is the Octopus swordsman.

I'll say I'm locking that he's using those teams he had foreshadowed far earlier (Juvia and Grey, Gajeel and Shadow Gear... Ironic Gajeel is a Shadoe Iron Dragon slayer.... Having both components).

This is leading me to predict Laxus will recover soon and back up Ezra and Mirajane. Guessing they will run into a good enemy like Kyouka. Maube not her since she's the leader...can't see her acting too soon. Still I can't see them sending just anyone to get what's apparently a high value target.

Lisanne and Elfman aren't the most interesting (Elfman makes me laugh though), but I love that Sayla or whatever her name is is a book based demon. She's interesting! Elfman going for the choke hold was pretty good though.

4/5 for me!

Acnologia..

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Nice chapter can't wait to see Erza and Mirajane tag team, i wonder where the magic council finds all these doomsday weapons I'm interested in seeing what others they have , 35pg special next week.

Mephew D Kensei

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Finally Mira and Erza team up. I loved how FT kinda failed in those other cases but something inside me thinks it wld have been cooler if Nastu had failed and that Jackal guy really had left him koed coz that wld mean like a round 2 fight at the place were face is and I think that wld have been a sweater victory. Not saying this is bad just that Natsu is sometyms too fortunate for him to have good development. Ooh another thing almost forgot "the stories written by Mashima are so boring" ok dont take my head off i just had to use it and we all know they arent which is why we read them every Friday. 4/5(cant give it a three coz then it wld seem lyk i meant thosr other comments) loved the puppetier lady she cld b Heavenly "Yaksha" Doflamingo's wife, and i have a feeling we about to see a good Gajeel fight.

inoyamanaka98

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It was a so so chapter, the pages with elfman and lisanna i just didnt care about at all, they are such meh non-interesting and at times annoying characters

The rest was ok, liked the communications and the fact that FT was a bit too slow in some cases, I would have prefer if the nature of face hadnt been revealed yet because in just one or two pages a completely new weapon that is more dangerous than etherion was revealed, the pages with the two not interesting characters could have been used to build it up some more at least, it would have been even better if the reveal of what the weapon can do would wait for a bit longer for the mistery and it wouldnt have felt a bit forced

So I suppose erza and mira are gonna fight, knda cool, I like erza but again just like with her 2 siblings I just dont. Care about Mira all that much

-about 3/5 for me
What he said

Summer

Legendary
Kin
3💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
i gotta say it because i think this may happen. mira and erza arrive ahead of time and see the ex council head but silvers comes knocking and politely asks for the mans head. mira gets enraged charges in and silvers whips out his unmeltable ice and erza realizes which person there dealing with then it flashes back. then erza tells mira to take the man and leave but before that silvers launches some ice spikes and stabs mira.

Yveltal

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i gotta say it because i think this may happen. mira and erza arrive ahead of time and see the ex council head but silvers comes knocking and politely asks for the mans head. mira gets enraged charges in and silvers whips out his unmeltable ice and erza realizes which person there dealing with then it flashes back. then erza tells mira to take the man and leave but before that silvers launches some ice spikes and stabs mira.
I forbid it :devil::devil:

Pure Logic

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I have a feeling that the 3 people that are linked to "Face" are the Top 3 Wizard Saints. They're so OP, that it would take a organization at one time to take them on. Would make sense, since the bomb nullifies all magic in the world, which I find to be retarded. :/

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nothing much happened, though I'm glad we saw Seira though :lawliet: that pose with black, toeless and heelless stockings, no shoes and black nail polish and nihilistic attitude gives her some kind of a dominatrix like vibe :p

Erza and Mirajana full throttle :yay:

Pure Logic

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I just wish Fairy Tail, would be a little bit more serious... When Lucy father died, and his story told about how he got her a gift each year, until he died.... then she came back, he already past away.... that gave me some feels. That's the seriousness level I need to see again in Fairy Tail I just hope this arc displays this. I don't mind fan services, but give me some seriousness when its needed. Although I do like the Tag Team. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.