0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

"The Country Until Tomorrow"​
Fairy Tail Manga 312 Discussion and 313 Predictions

Discuss Fairy Tail Manga 312 here and predict the next chapter, Fairy Tail Manga 313

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

Last edited by a moderator:

Anakin Skywalker

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: Fairy Tail Manga 312 Discussion and 313 Prediction

5 stars for the title Threesome .... damn that was hilarious to see kagura,erza and Minerva after that title :D
and a descent twist in the end too

Senju clan24

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Way way way better than naruto's mangas lately as far as action goes kishi doesnt come close

Acnologia..

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

The battle between the three of them is awesome, and a great ending can't wait to see the next chapter.

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Holy smokers :overjoy:

It has been mentioned a few times before that she might have come from the future, a thought I also had, but I never expected it to by Lucy. Well it explains all the crying she did so far >.>

Now beat the crap out of Minerva. Kagura, I command thee to release your sword!

Yakuma's magic of the 18 Gods of battle? Is that just the name of Minerva's magic or are there 17 others .-.?

Frozenstein

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

It has been mentioned a few times before that she might have come from the future, a thought I also had, but I never expected it to by Lucy. Well it explains all the crying she did so far >.>

Yakuma's magic of the 18 Gods of battle? Is that just the name of Minerva's magic or are there 17 others .-.?
it must be something like the Master's magic he used on Tenroujima.

btw that Minerva... >.< so dirty :mad:

it's a shame someone spoiled me the end of the chapter right before I started to read -.-"

Summer

Legendary
Kin
3💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

That was actually kinda obvious if anybody believed the pictures of levy crying.

Jokey

Supreme
Kin
113💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

I KNEW IT I KNEW IT I FUCKING KNEW IT!

I knew from the beginning that It would be either Lucy or Levy from the future, Holy moly, I loved it, now it's Kagura and Erza VS. Minerva, they will beat the crap outta her, now I hate Minerva with all my hart, for sure.

So, it isn't Fairy tail's end now that Lucy came from the future because she'll tell everything, and she'll tell who will die in the future and who not, than Natsu and Fairy tail will go berserk and Mavis will help of course. It's gonna be epic, three manga's going wild, got goosebumps ^_^

Summer

Legendary
Kin
3💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

I knew from the beginning that It would be either Lucy or Levy from the future, Holy moly, I loved it, now it's Kagura and Erza VS. Minerva, they will beat the crap outta her, now I hate Minerva with all my hart, for sure.

So, it isn't Fairy tail's end now that Lucy came from the future because she'll tell everything, and she'll tell who will die in the future and who not, than Natsu and Fairy tail will go berserk and Mavis will help of course. It's gonna be epic, three manga's going wild, got goosebumps ^_^
Glad someone else had thought it was Lucy to. Something of note I believe Laxus will fight orga and that Jura will get a fight against gajeel sting and rogue.

-Haku Yuki-

Supreme
Kin
59💸
Kumi
1,030💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

wow this honestly surpised me for for real who would have thought it was her, i mean really kishichooses someone everyone predicted at one point in the manga hiro ( if tahst his name>_>) picks someone a handful gussed so far better then the tobi mystery

Jokey

Supreme
Kin
113💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Did you guys also noticed Chelia and Juvia somewhere in the middle of the chapter or was it just me? xd

Migualon J.J.

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Kagura should beat both of them if she releases her sword with slight movement of her hand U_U

bolded and size 3:
what i imagined O__O
You must be registered for see images
Did you guys also noticed Chelia and Juvia somewhere in the middle of the chapter or was it just me? xd
of course xd
Of course U_U it's just that the rest of the manga throws a shadow over that ultra comical panel.
agree U_U

Status
Not open for further replies.