Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Fairy Tail Manga 280 Discussion and 281 Predictions

Discuss Fairy Tail Manga 280 here and predict the next chapter, Fairy Tail Manga 281

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kazamori

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Oh shi- ! Another Celestial Spirit Mage !!!
You must be registered for see images

Kagura you badass Mermaid, you must meet Erza !

Can't wait for Arcadios to put that final step in motion ! And Lucy's so going to get all the keys ! Muahaha !

5/5 !

Last edited:

Typhon

Legendary
Kin
664💸
Kumi
6,684💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This chapter makes me think more that the doorway Arcadios is trying to open belongs to some malevolent Celestial Spirit. :p

I can see Syukino being the one that gets kidnapped now, and actually getting sacrificed to open the gate. Sabertooth doesn't necessarily seem like a bad group of people, so it may kind of force them to ally up with Fairy Tail (after some of them fight of course).

Totsuka No Tsurugi

Legendary
Kin
53💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
thank god that emo girl from saber tooth lost xd, she deserve that:flaw:
and that girl name is kagura yeah all the girl who have kagura as her name in manga is always badass

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oh yeah, I got a new favourite female character I can add to my collection, go Kagura ^x^

Though that woman from ST is really lame -_- I mean wagering your life ~_~ good job on losing.

So now we've seen all 12 zodiac gates.

-Vegeta-

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sabertooth is turning into a laughing stock now. They've looked pathetic compared to the hype they got earlier on. Also Kagura is awesome and definitely one of my favorite female mages right up there with Erza and Mira. Yukino was a bit dissapointing.

Good chapter 4/5.

Escorpiius

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Leave it to Hiro to make a character wage her life, play out the last 2 Zodiac Spirits, even call out a 13th one and at the end, make her lose. But oh well, she isn't really a character for whom we'll feel bad that Kishi trolled her :p

Kagura is really badass; despite her kawaii face. It's a bit of a squash victory by her though. Definitely awaiting to see more of her.

Also, ST does not seem a bad group; just one that's high on pride and ego.

I'm getting bored by Arcadios's scheme though. The weekly 2 pages teasers by Hiro is more irritating than tempting. I don't know why but I just can't take Arcadios seriously as a villain. His plan seems bound to fail. Zeref retuning won't be such a bad turn - it could bring some required spice.

Anyways at the end of this Arc, Lucy will not only be alive but in possession of all 12 - perhaps 13 - Zodiac Spirits. And my prediction won't be an irony compared to Charles's bad premonition.

aperson

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nice Chapter 5/5

Does anyone else think that the dragons will be coming back soon (5 days) it is July 2nd and it said on the last page of the manga that there are 5 days left till the day of destiny. The date will be July 7 just like when the dragons disappeared.

Reactions: lubricati0n

lubricati0n

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nice Chapter 5/5

Does anyone else think that the dragons will be coming back soon (5 days) it is July 2nd and it said on the last page of the manga that there are 5 days left till the day of destiny. The date will be July 7 just like when the dragons disappeared.
Wow. I never noticed till you just mentioned it. Good observation.

aashish1996

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nice Chapter 5/5

Interesting thought... possibly.. I think that's what the gate is for; to reach the dragons' dimension or something like that. xd

Awesome chapter! Can't believe that girl lost so easily though... that's just pathetic!

I can't wait till Sting fights! He is probably the strongest mage in SaberTooth!

Typhon

Legendary
Kin
664💸
Kumi
6,684💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Leave it to Hiro to make a character wage her life, play out the last 2 Zodiac Spirits, even call out a 13th one and at the end, make her lose. But oh well, she isn't really a character for whom we'll feel bad that Kishi trolled her :p

Kagura is really badass; despite her kawaii face. It's a bit of a squash victory by her though. Definitely awaiting to see more of her.

Also, ST does not seem a bad group; just one that's high on pride and ego.

I'm getting bored by Arcadios's scheme though. The weekly 2 pages teasers by Hiro is more irritating than tempting. I don't know why but I just can't take Arcadios seriously as a villain. His plan seems bound to fail. Zeref retuning won't be such a bad turn - it could bring some required spice.

Anyways at the end of this Arc, Lucy will not only be alive but in possession of all 12 - perhaps 13 - Zodiac Spirits. And my prediction won't be an irony compared to Charles's bad premonition.
It's probably his nose :p

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I wonder if ST now is going to get a reserve? I mean Romeo said at the start of the new arc that the master of ST requited 5 capable mages, however this was the first time Yukino participated to the games, so that would there was originally a fifth powerful mage. That's of course based on the assumption that the other 4 are from those 5 that were requited 7 years ago.

And because Yukino lost, and in fact now owes her life to Kagura, it would be reasonable to assume they would get a reserve, just like BP and QC and that would make it highly likely easier to kidnap her or something.

Lol, I really like Sting's face on one of the last pages, really like he's thinking "maybe I really should have gone for those 1-2 points this morning" xd

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.