[Discussion] Fairy tail manga 207, 208 and 209 are out!

Rate the chapters

• One Fairy

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Two Fairy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Three Fairy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Four Fairy

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Five Fairy

Votes: 18 90.0%

• Total voters
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Im guessing their is probably a revival thing going on. My guess is that zeref was trapped on that island by the dragonslayers. The dragonslayers all died till they were revived by the air dragon that taught wendy. That is why they have no memories and Zeref knows Natsu. Also im guessing the dragons made a pact with dragonslayers to revive them to defeat the evil of zeref and keep him down. Lmao at Natsu hitting the beast and then talking to it and it talking back

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
it usually releases on mondays night or tuedays
as i recall 206 was released on monday
Ehm no. It has been for a while now that the chapters are released (for me) on a saturday, most of the time in the afternoon and that was the case for chapter 206. It may depend on your timezone, but it's impossible that when I get it on a saturday you get it on a monday.

+luffy+

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ehm no. It has been for a while now that the chapters are released (for me) on a saturday, most of the time in the afternoon and that was the case for chapter 206. It may depend on your timezone, but it's impossible that when I get it on a saturday you get it on a monday.
donnu , maybe i always read them late :p ..anyways thnx ^^

btw who the hell rated these chapters > 1 Fairy

Last edited: