Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
We know in the series there are 3 forms of slayer magic dragon slayer demon slayer and god slayer

So far we've addressed demons and dragons but we haven't met the gods of fairy tail

We know demon slayer and god slayer magic is stronger than dragon slayer magic, I'm not sure how they compare to each other

Do you think we will see the gods of fairy tail universe and possibly be the final bosses of the fairy tail story

BusinessManTeno

Supreme
Kin
2,903💸
Kumi
10,493💴
Trait Points
60⚔️
Awards
If i remember correct, We have seen Gods in the flashback with mavis.. and I think dematora (the girl who can freeze time with a click of her teeth is considered a God) But all and all.. Dragon Slaying magic is actually considered tthe strongest cause its the most versatile... Idk why they did that but shit..

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
If i remember correct, We have seen Gods in the flashback with mavis.. and I think dematora (the girl who can freeze time with a click of her teeth is considered a God) But all and all.. Dragon Slaying magic is actually considered tthe strongest cause its the most versatile... Idk why they did that but shit..
But it's been shown both demon slaying and God slaying magic shitting on dragon slayer magic

Umari Senju

Legendary
Kin
238💸
Kumi
96💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
But it's been shown both demon slaying and God slaying magic shitting on dragon slayer magic
Not really. Natsu beat the flame god slayer. Wendy tied with the Wind god slayer, and Natsu went head to head with Gray and didn't seem to give an inch. I wouldn't say God slayers are stronger than Dragon slayers. It just depends on the slayer's skill.

As far as god's. Well there's God Serena id call him a dragon slayer but he has like 9 dragon magics to access at any given time so perhaps he is a dragon god?

Then there's that lady who can freeze time. She considered herself a god. Wouldn't be surprised if Zeref and Acknolica are gods in there own right too.

JStar King

Elite
Kin
3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
There's no reason for a structure when Gods are basically one shotted with friendship.

You must be registered for see images

:lmao:

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Not really. Natsu beat the flame god slayer. Wendy tied with the Wind god slayer, and Natsu went head to head with Gray and didn't seem to give an inch. I wouldn't say God slayers are stronger than Dragon slayers. It just depends on the slayer's skill.

As far as god's. Well there's God Serena id call him a dragon slayer but he has like 9 dragon magics to access at any given time so perhaps he is a dragon god?

Then there's that lady who can freeze time. She considered herself a god. Wouldn't be surprised if Zeref and Acknolica are gods in there own right too.
The series is pretty inconsistent in its depiction of power, but natsu didn't win that flame god slayer till he ate his flames

It was shown natsus flames couldn't compare to god slayer flames and demon slayer ice

There's no reason for a structure when Gods are basically one shotted with friendship.

:lmao:
Yeah fairy tail you never can take the opponents seriously when natsu always wins with an @$$pull

Last edited by a moderator:

Method

Elite
Kin
1💸
Kumi
3,000💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I would really like to believe that they are not actual gods, simply Pseudo versions. I put it all down to this:

The large god Natsu sadly 1 hit; Nothing more than a powerful summoning
The one with god like powers who could freeze time: Nothing more than a powerful OP ability to suit the spriggan image.
God slayer magic: One of them(I think the wind one) had taught herself god slayer magic if I'm not mistaken, so I highly doubt it has anything to do with actual gods. Maybe created for a similar purpose to demon slaying magic; to kill of Zeref's creations.

I highly doubt anyone would make a god which could get 1 punch by Natsu who could not even beat a demon slayer. Well I hope not anyway.

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
At this point I think it's rather save to assume that "gods" have a similar status to that of "demons", "dragons", "stellar spirits" etc. as in that they are a separate species, thus not some kind of omnipotent, divine existences.

Dimaria's magic is "Take Over" which she used to take over the god of time Chronos. As all Take Over magics take something over, Chronos is really not some kind of metaphorical being, it's an actual god.

Then you have the entire thing with Zeref and Mavis being cursed by the god Anksheram. Originally I considered that to be nothing more than the consequences of Zeref's dabbling with black magic, but at this point it's indeed possible Anksheram is an actual existence that cursed Zeref and Mavis.

You also have the Yakuma 18 War Gods and of course the god slayers. If demon and dragon slayers are meant to slay real demons and dragons, well logically so should also the god slayers. When the god slayers were first introduced I thought differently, but the situation is different now. Not in the least because Shelia was able to damage Dimaria, while she was a god, severely.

That demon and god slaying magic is more powerful than dragon slaying magic however is highly subjective and largely baseless. Don't confuse the combat prowess, experience and compatibility of individuals with those inherent to a magic type itself.

Last edited: