[Discussion] Fairy Tail Final Series 5-7 (Anime)

PyrrhaNikos

Legendary
Kin
43💸
Kumi
3,022💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hey Fairy Tail fans!

Episodes 5-7 Rating: 7/10

*spoiler warning*

To give a brief summary, we learn of the backstories of Gajeel, Erza, Gray , Levy, even Panther Lily as they on their separate paths, whether Gajeel, Lily, and Levy working in tandem for the council as a militarized unit currently tasked with the destruction of Avatar. Erza heading up her own unit along the same quest under the council and Gray... The "demon" that appeared to control him was a folly to become a member of the Avatar cult and stop their plan of Purification.

They all come together outside a city that Avatar intends to sacrifice to the god Zeref in the hopes of bringing him back. To do so, their leader summons one of the 18 battle gods of Yakujma Ikusa-Tsunagi. This was actually a disappointing fight for me, instead of a lengthy fight against a "battle god" we got one punch from Natsu to end it all :D Show his growth in strength, yes, but if that was one punch, then this is implying pretty much any other enemy we'll face could beat the god as well since Natsu at least makes those fights last 2 or 3 ;) Yes i'm just teasing and i know it's meant to be like that with more important fights drawn out aha. It just felt underwhelming to me, and the rest of the team, Lucy, Wendy, even Erza felt extremely insignificant after that.

Concluding we learn some mind-boggling news :eek: Zeref and Natsu ARE brothers and E.N.D is fucking Natsu!!!! Talk about a nice little brother relationship there. The foreshadowing is huge as Zeref travels to Aconologia, informing him to be prepared for a final battle between "a dragon an immortal and a human."
New story info aside, we get the happy reunion that is much deserved.
Back in Magnolia the Fairy Tail guild is set to reform with most of it's members.

Makarov is still missing.
How long until this fight ensues?
Will Natsu be the Guild Master in Makarov's absence?

Predictions? Thoughts so far?

Reactions: Memento Mori