[Discussion] Fairy Tail Episode 48 Is Out!

How good was todays Episode

• 1/5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2/5

• 3/5

• 4/5

• 5/5

Votes: 5 100.0%

• Total voters
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It was awesome :X I cant express it with words :X but I'm very sad laxus left i think his father will make him do something stupid X: but i hope he remembers how they said goodbye to him X: the whole guild :) ...! F a i r y T a i l !... rlz :S (so happy :p)

StealthShinobi

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It was Awesome !!! and yeah I really feel sad that he left Fairy tail....

But dont you think that Fairy tail's power has been reduced big time ??? both Mistgun and Laxus left Fairy tail(the 2 strongest dudes after Gildartz and the Master)

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It was Awesome !!! and yeah I really feel sad that he left Fairy tail....

But dont you think that Fairy tail's power has been reduced big time ??? both Mistgun and Laxus left Fairy tail(the 2 strongest dudes after Gildartz and the Master)
You forget that Gildartz just returned, previously he wasn't always counted. Also they got Gajeel and Lluvia, who both have S-calls potential and recently Mest wast introduced + Mira has her powers back.

StealthShinobi

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You forget that Gildartz just returned, previously he wasn't always counted. Also they got Gajeel and Lluvia, who both have S-calls potential and recently Mest wast introduced + Mira has her powers back.
Good point concerning Gildartz,Mira and maybe Mest(we dont know if he's powerful or not) but I dont think that getting Gajeel and Luvia into the guild can can replace those 2(Mistgun aand Laxus).

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good point concerning Gildartz,Mira and maybe Mest(we dont know if he's powerful or not) but I dont think that getting Gajeel and Luvia into the guild can can replace those 2(Mistgun aand Laxus).
Mest was a disciple of Mystogan. Also they said he almost succeeded in becoming an S-rank last year and he's considered the favourite. So he should be pretty strong alright.

Konoha Rokudaime

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Fairy Tails anime is always good. Fantasia was awesome, and sayonara Laxus(i'm still waiting for his return from the moment i read the manga, it's gonna be epic).

Sal

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That was a good episode..
Lol,Happy was seen munching on food almost the whole episode,and his closeup at the end of the episode when he was talking to Lucy was pricelessxd

Crutch Kaguya

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Amazing episode. Laxus leaving was by far the saddest moment in the anime. The flashback to his childhood and his talk with Gramps was perfect and then the way Laxus sensed the symbol when his Gramps put it up and turned around was great. When everyone started putting up the symbol and Laxus walked away... simply amazing! :D