Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Is there any news on it yet? I can't find anything on it, besides Hiro talking about working on a new project or something.

Styles

Legendary
Kin
16💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Supposedly it's canceled for right now because it was getting to close to the manga.... Supposedly it'll start back next year.(just a rumor not 100%)

Hexuze

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Supposedly it's canceled for right now because it was getting to close to the manga.... Supposedly it'll start back next year.(just a rumor not 100%)
That's not true at all! FT anime ended because the TV rankings/DVD sales were abysmal. The anime has been declining in popularity for a long time.

Last edited:

Styles

Legendary
Kin
16💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That's not true at all! FT anime ended because the TV rankings/DVD sales were abysmal. The anime has been declining in popularity for a long time.
As I said it was just a rumor. But that's lame FT was great sure the animation could use some work hell even Naruto's animation isn't that much better. Well so much for a good animated manga now.

Memento Mori

Legendary
Kin
102💸
Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Is there any news on it yet? I can't find anything on it, besides Hiro talking about working on a new project or something.
Well...this is all we knew till date.

Mashima Hiro said:
The current TV anime series' finale will go on-air on Saturday, the March 26th...(sob) BUT!!!
Mashima Hiro said:
The good news is that the project, led by myself, for a NEW SERIES has already begun. Please hold tight, and we THANK YOU for your support!!
But there are some doubts among the FT fanbase about what is that NEW PROJECT Mashima-sensei spoke of. He also mentioned that the 'New Project in works' is New Anime of FT'. He tweeted this by replying to his own tweet. So I too missed at first glance.

Mashima Hiro said:
https://twitter.com/hiro_mashima/status/712494195743825920
Translation - That New Anime is ofcourse Fairy Tail.

That is all the news there till now about the supposed NEW PROJECT in works. The complete details of it are yet to surface. Anime wasn't cancelled. I want Mashima to change the studio. Maybe Bones or something else.

Anime-spread sheet drawn by Toshihiko Sano and Shinki Takeuchi to celebrate the end of FT Anime.

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images
Fairy Tail 2014 Anime has been ended just like how it has been done with Fairy Tail Anime. I heard the anime is divided into three phases. Phase 1 - FT; Phase 2 - FT 2014 and Phase 3(Yet to be announced).

That is all the news there. I doubt anime will comeback soon enough. It might take more time but again this is Mashima sensei we are talking about, so he can bring it back if he want to like he did in 2014(which I consider Second Phase).

Last edited:

Hexuze

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
As I said it was just a rumor. But that's lame FT was great sure the animation could use some work hell even Naruto's animation isn't that much better. Well so much for a good animated manga now.
FT never had much animation in it's 2014 anime. If it did it was usually with the episodes that covered monumental chapters in the series but other than that it was cheap/lazy animation with still images and moving backgrounds. The art was very nice though but I still enjoyed the anime.
Thanks guys, I just wanna watch some Fairy Tail :noes:
Watch something else since it isn't coming back for a while or catch up with the FT manga.

Styles

Legendary
Kin
16💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
FT never had much animation in it's 2014 anime. If it did it was usually with the episodes that covered monumental chapters in the series but other than that it was cheap/lazy animation with still images and moving backgrounds. The art was very nice though but I still enjoyed the anime.

Watch something else since it isn't coming back for a while or catch up with the FT manga.
To me the only thing I had a problem with was the color of the animation had nearly no color what's so ever everything looked dull af. But the animation(fights etc) looked better than half of Naruto's(war arc) animations.