[Discussion] Fairy tail 212

Zungi

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i also think that gildatz will come back and go all out that would be epic!!!!!! and now
and now to the special chapter better than the one piece three pages crap^^ im sorry to all fans but the chopper special was really shitty :(

+luffy+

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It's still possible he shows up in a later stage of the battle. I mean it hasn't been that long since he left, he can't have gotten that far so there's a chance he saw the flare.
hope so....don't forget FT have makarov in the island, he is one of the 10 great mages...we can see more of his abilities....

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,929💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
i also think that gildatz will come back and go all out that would be epic!!!!!! and now
and now to the special chapter better than the one piece three pages crap^^ im sorry to all fans but the chopper special was really shitty :(
LOOOL Totally different. That "special" was just to introduce something that I don't real care. It was completly separated from One Piece.

Btw, the special was soo sweet. Ooh :eek: I <3 Natsu

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
hope so....don't forget FT have makarov in the island, he is one of the 10 great mages...we can see more of his abilities....
You forget they have master Hades and the 10 great mages is a title only given to official mages and not mages of dark guilds. Considering his age I wouldn't be surprised if he was in the same league as Makarov.

+luffy+

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You forget they have master Hades and the 10 great mages is a title only given to official mages and not mages of dark guilds. Considering his age I wouldn't be surprised if he was in the same league as Makarov.
or maybe he is more powerful than makarov....