Supreme
Kin
213💸
Kumi
2,291💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Who are some characters who had the potential be be great individuals in part two. Whether it be character development, jutsu, smarts, etc.
--------------------------------------------
For me it would have to be Kidomaru and Kimmimaro. Imagine how strong they could be. Kidomaru supporting Kimmimaro with his long range arrows, and his webs; while the opponent is being constantly attacked by Kimi's bones and magnificent taijutsu.

Hypemaster

Elite
Kin
6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Mizuki, because everyone loves Mizuki right?!

And everyone wants to forget that awful filler
You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

Last edited:

paratise

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Rock Lee - he should have done half of the things Gai did in part 2. İf you Show someone who did not watch the anime/read manga and Show part 1 and part 2 Lee as seperate characters he/she would say the shorter guy is stronger. His best feats are at 80-85 chapters which put him above any of his peers at that time; by current scaling he should be much powerful.

Hyuuga Neji - a prodigy who is at the underdog side of family. An excellent contradiction, need i say more?

OWanime

Elite
Kin
15💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Who are some characters who had the potential be be great individuals in part two. Whether it be character development, jutsu, smarts, etc.
--------------------------------------------
For me it would have to be Kidomaru and Kimmimaro. Imagine how strong they could be. Kidomaru supporting Kimmimaro with his long range arrows, and his webs; while the opponent is being constantly attacked by Kimi's bones and magnificent taijutsu.
rock lee should be op as f*** I mean come on kishi xd If the scaling was right then he'd be after gaara<naruto and sasuke