Unbiased

Veteran
Kin
8💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The gentle fist isn't apart of the byakugans abilities. Only being able to see the chakra points is. Therefore it isn't counting.
Actually it is. The Byakugan gives the user to see chakra points and insert chakra into those points. Summoning the nine tails is not possible with the sharingan. Only controlling it is. Since the summon is not unique to the dojutsu therefore it isn't counted. Gentle fist is unique to the byakugan.

sharpee

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No. Seriously, read the episode when madara talks to Tobi. It says Madara unlocked the rinnegan about a year (I think) before he died. They injected Senju DNA to Madara after he was dead, when he was revived. So... yeah. Case closed. Sharingan becomes Rinnegan, you said Rinnegan is better than Byakugan, so Sharingan is actually better.

SSW Imp

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No. Seriously, read the episode when madara talks to Tobi. It says Madara unlocked the rinnegan about a year (I think) before he died. They injected Senju DNA to Madara after he was dead, when he was revived. So... yeah. Case closed. Sharingan becomes Rinnegan, you said Rinnegan is better than Byakugan, so Sharingan is actually better.
You need Senju and Uchiha DNA to unlock the Rinningan. It is not just a natural process that happens over time. Your modifying the sharingan user's genetic structure by adding different DNA

Zato

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Obito was able to change his own destiny to keep him from dying for something like 10 straight minutes and your trying to tell me that the Sharigan is in 3rd place? Sharigan's are broken as hell.

Kyno

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You are wrong.

A) Kakashi knew that he was in the tsukuyomi. Kakashi also has sharingan, which allows him to see chakra pathways. He no doubt knew that he was in the tsukyomi genjutsu. But he was not able to escape. Tsukuyomi can't just be released because you see it coming or you know that you are in it, and that you can see the chakra pathways changing and are able to change it back. It is on a different level. Do you think madara has not thought of this? Infinite Tsukuyomi would not work at all if a few hundred people could just break out and retaliate while the jutsu is still being used. And it is at least possible to achieve such a great level of sharingan usage that you are unable to change its jutsu's chakra flow. This is seen when A, despite being in his lightning mode, was still caught by the Sharingan Genjutsu. Not Tsukuyomi, but the regular 3 tomoe sharingan genjutsu. And he was changing his chakra flow even before he was caught. It was said that he was immune To genjutsu because of this. But the sharingan was able still to stop him. This proves that sharingan is on another level of genjutsu. I doubt that even a byakugan user could escape the grasps of Tsukuyomi. Well, the best sharingan user across the board vs the est byakugan user across the board.

B) lol, just because a byakugan user can see an Amaterasu coming doesn't mean he can evade it. It took A, one of the fastest shinobi in the world, his regular jutsu, combined with the body flicker technique, already considered to be an almost instant technique, just to move out of the way of the jutsu. In other words, there is no practical way to dodge or defend against this technique before it hits you, even if you see it coming. Don't you dare bring Sasuke up as an example, I don't feel like arguing that for the 10000000000 time, his dodging Itachi's Amaterasu. So onto the moving it off of your body, which you are wrong on. Shinra Tensei is different than pushing chakra out of pores. Shinra Tensei forcibly pushes off of it everything. It discriminates against nothing. Pushing out chakra from your pores is not the same thing. Not that it matters. Nagato's body was burned off after Itachi's use. He survived only because he is an edo, and could regenerate. There is no logical conclusion that you can draw that pushing out chakra is the same thing as Shinra Tensei, and therefore no way you can draw a comparison between its own interaction with Amaterasu and the interaction of pushing out chakra will lead to the same result. So no.

C) Lolnope. All I will give you with susanoo is that Neji might be able to block the arrow. To start off, Gaara's sand is a plot no jutsu. It seems to be invincible, and to have the power to instantly travel, protecting gaara from even the flames of Amaterasu. In part 1, when he has the one tails, simple bones and the chidori are able to pierce his sand. But in part 2, when his sand is literally running off the power of his mothers will to protect him, it is able to stop multiple attacks from a susanoo sword, a sword which is able to cut boulders in half with ease. PNJ. And on top of that, you referenced ten ten's opinion of neji's jutsu, having only briefly seen Gaara's defense, as what makes Neji's rotation stronger than Gaara's sand. If you think that nothing can break through a circle of chakra and hand motions, you are sadly mistaken. Maybe not easily, granted, but it's not like it makes Neji invincible. I'm sure just sticking a sword of Kusanagi through it would kill Neji. Point being, neji's defense is not almighty. It is break throughable. I'm not sure about how much force it would take to break through, so I won't say anything I might have to take back, but I am confident that a susanoo blade would be able to slice through neji's defense. As for the detection of the source of the susanoo's power, the source is clearly the user. He could try to attack the root, and maybe, possibly would be able pierce through the susanoo armor and get inside of the chakra dome. He could still be amaterasu'd. Forcing the npenemy into such a limited spae to be able to attack you is not a negative. I will not speculate, so I will leave susanoo there.

D) the real reason I made this whole thing. Kotoamatsukami is not as easily detected as you suggested. Yes, the byakugan user OUTSIDE of the genjutsu is able to detect it. True. But the genjutsu is not detectable by the person whom it is cast upon. You may be able to feel the shift in chakra, and you may be able to stop the genjutsu from happening anymore, possibly, but you cannot undue the changes to your experiences. There is no amount of chakra which can fix back the memories that the jutsu changed. Those new ideas and experiences become the victims true feelings, because he has concluded them from his "true" experiences. That is not counterable, reversible, or detectable, the shifts of your memory to things different than what actually happened. Therefore while you can detect the genjutsu itself, you cannot detect the changes. When Mifune was caught with the jutsu, and after the jutsu was no longer in effect, Mifune still said that he would have chosen danzo even without the use of the jutsu. This is possibly true, but it is also just as possible that the choice was the choice that danzo made the right one in Mifunes mind, so Mifune was still talking from this perspective. At any rate, Kotoamatsukami is still able to trick anyone, and byakugan users are no exception.

E) all I have to say to your explaination for kamui is *facepalm*-_-

Kyuoken

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As much I haven't been on at all lately ^^; as well seeing that people aren't clearly reading right that this isn't about Manga/Anime/What Kishi said or anything of the matter of Character vs. Character -_- Just a theorize opinion and discussion of what the Byakugan can or cannot do against the Sharrigan.

This isn't even about Neji, or the Uchiha brothers, Madara or Obito. But hey seems like no one cares about opinions unless they only care that they are right about something and get into arguments without actually debating or saying 'How' or what these eyes can do.

So if everyone will actually TAKE the time [not all] to rule out what Kishi says as well the manga and actually think carefully through their heads of how 'Effectively' a Uchiha or a Hyuuga can do with their eyes.

So what I usually do is dissect each and everything that we 'might' know an ability could be used effectively. So if anyone will like to take the time and go on wiki, can give a good amount of what the Byakkugan and Sharrigan can do AND not the characters we have seen using them.

sulanis

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Actually it is. The Byakugan gives the user to see chakra points and insert chakra into those points. Summoning the nine tails is not possible with the sharingan. Only controlling it is. Since the summon is not unique to the dojutsu therefore it isn't counted. Gentle fist is unique to the byakugan.
i agree with you 100% on this!

i think rotation would increase the black flames strength it uses chakra but we can all deduce that neji has a wind attribute wind fire big *** flame
The rotation turns the enemies chakra against itself as stated by ten ten, during the chunin exams.

read every thing... so u think neji can beat sasuke n madara? if yes then the war is should've been over long ago... ur ****en stupid
if your "Allseeingeye" you would see that this is not a vs thread this is a comparison of the two eye abilties and how byakugan could POSSIBLY counter each ability while showing people the power of the byakugan.

Last edited:

Kyuoken

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Amaterasu can be somewhat a double edge sword with Rotation, as yes it is a shield like dome. But and not sure if they stated, but we are not sure how exactly hot these black flames are. Even if the Hyuuga manages to push the flames away and surrounded them in a circle, the chances of them dehydrating is very high. That is if they can get out of the circle.

syris

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
see i stopped reading after your first point. it only states they are the oldest and greatest bloodline. thats theyre bloodline not theyre dojuutsu.. also if youve read the comic it never states that senju dna is needed for rinnengan. thats just an assumption youve all came up with.....smh

Theserpent

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Dont listen to the Sharingan fan boys, you are 100% on point and you got my approval lol
Their lies your problem. Anyone who thinks something you don't like, even when the manga supports them, is a "fanboy", which PROVES how little you know(and how worthless your "approval" is). It's obvious the sharingan is better than the Byakugan. A point I didn't see anyone bring up, was that the Byakguan doens't allow someone to see minute details of a person's inner body(i.e their cells and bloodstream) along with other microscopic things.

You must be registered for see images

Last edited:

Kyno

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Their lies your problem. Anyone who thinks something you don't like, even when the manga supports them, is a "fanboy", which PROVES how little you know(and how worthless your "approval" is). It's obvious the sharingan is better than the Byakugan. A point I didn't see anyone bring up, was that the Byakguan doens't allow someoen to see minute details of a person's inner body(i.e their cells and bloodstream) along with other microscopic things.

You must be registered for see images
Watching that made me die with agony. Oooooooh how I hate ****i PNJ -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.