Unbiased

Veteran
Kin
8💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I do agree Byakugan > 3 Tome Sharigan, but MS would wreck any Byakugan user.
You should read the rest, my thread explains why the MS would not beat a Hyuuga or byakugan user.

the mist guy did NOT beat ka, it is not understood that it takes 10 years for him to use ka again so it is HIGHLY unlikely that it was used on him.
He saw through mifunes genjutsu there lol

You must be registered for see images

Narutofan4203

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hah good one, Its painfully obvious you didn't read.
Uchiha's beat hyuugas 3 tomoe, LOL.
Kakashi said some think, kakashi's rinnegan mutation theory was proven wrong, just as this is.
If you disrupt your chakra flow to negate Genjutsu: Sharingan or Tsukuyomi (If they have to go that far), in the real world being crushed by inperfect susano'o or being rammed by Sasuke's Chidori
OP, they can sense when someones in a genjutsu, not when someone is going to use it, if anything Uchiha's have perfect chakra control, look at susano'o
Kishi was overrating byakugan to make it seem cool at the time
If you see something coming, you can't get out of the way.
One strike from susano'o sword, destroy battlefield, hyuuga down.
They cannot sense attacks, they just have 360 vision.
They cannot forsee like sharingan,
And before you come at me with "fanboy", i hate uchihas, this is just ignorant

kakashi owns all

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The Byakugan can see the users chakra flow as well as others to the highest degree. They can tell if their in a genjutsu, stop all their chakra flow and end the genjutsu. (See my section on tsukuyomi)
i read it all, and once again if your the one in the gen you would not notice, if you knew then there is a small chance you could brake out.

Unbiased

Veteran
Kin
8💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kakashi said some think, kakashi's rinnegan mutation theory was proven wrong, just as this is.
If you disrupt your chakra flow to negate Genjutsu: Sharingan or Tsukuyomi (If they have to go that far), in the real world being crushed by inperfect susano'o or being rammed by Sasuke's Chidori
OP, they can sense when someones in a genjutsu, not when someone is going to use it, if anything Uchiha's have perfect chakra control, look at susano'o
1-No uchiha has ever beaten a hyuuga in the series.
2-The user of the illusion is focusing on keeping the illusion active they don't have time for other jutsus.
3-They can sense attacks + they can see their chakra flow is disrupted.
4-The byakugan can sense attacks as stated in the manga.

Unbiased

Veteran
Kin
8💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i read it all, and once again if your the one in the gen you would not notice, if you knew then there is a small chance you could brake out.
The Byakugan allows the user to see their own chakra as well others. Being able to see that your chakra is disrupting would allow you to cancel the jutsu by stopping your chakra flow as stated by Jiraiya. Not that hard to understand.

Narutofan4203

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1-No uchiha has ever beaten a hyuuga in the series.
2-The user of the illusion is focusing on keeping the illusion active they don't have time for other jutsus.
3-They can sense attacks + they can see their chakra flow is disrupted.
4-The byakugan can sense attacks as stated in the manga.
1. They have never fought..
2. Uchiha's can forsee, and stated by kakashi in Naruto/Sakura in the get the bells fight in Shippuden that it could even read minds
3. Again, if you see a truck in the middle of the road, can you get out of the way? -facepalm-
4. 360 vision is not sensing

Unbiased

Veteran
Kin
8💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1. They have never fought..
2. Uchiha's can forsee, and stated by kakashi in Naruto/Sakura in the get the bells fight in Shippuden that it could even read minds
3. Again, if you see a truck in the middle of the road, can you get out of the way? -facepalm-
4. 360 vision is not sensing
1-Exactly my point
2-I know I posted proof of that(also showing you didn't read since you told me that)
3+4

"With the Byakugan he can sense all of his opponents attacks" done.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This thread is amazing
it made me feel like i was watching the first season of naruto when we all thought that the byakugan>sharingan.
I didnt think that someone would be able to convince me that a hyuuga could defeat an uchiha like this ahahs
with all that you make it look like a hyuuga can defeat any uchiha

anyways 5/5

Narutofan4203

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1-Exactly my point
2-I know I posted proof of that(also showing you didn't read since you told me that)
3+4

"With the Byakugan he can sense all of his opponents attacks" done.
This is again my point,
TenTen meant he can see all around him, so he can see even sneak attacks, he dosen't know what's gonna happen next like sharingan

Draegod

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
MS Techs are what make the Sharingan Broken. But the cost is wayyy too high!... I would rather keep and master regular sharingan then be engulfed in Darkness...

Reactions: Unbiased

Unbiased King

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This, give and take.

Status
Not open for further replies.