Fact

Demonic Heart

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
548 posts 40 reactions
Joined
Jun 20, 2011
Messages
548
Reaction score
40
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
He died because he chose to, in order to protect his Fodder brother. If he'd wanted, it'd be he who was fighting the Shinobi Alliance right now.

I agree with you on this, People seem to forgot that he wanted to die to pass on his mangekyo sharingan powers to sasuke and left his eyes so sasuke would get EMS
 

Penguin

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
29,918 posts 1,503 reactions
Joined
Feb 15, 2013
Messages
29,918
Reaction score
1,503
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Itachi would have been invincible of he had EMS to keep his susanoo,yata mirror and totsuka blade in use for long

But don't have that, So i guess he's not invinciable

And itachi is not immortal either

EMS will not keep Susano'o up. His crap stamina made him not be able to keep Susano'o up.

Nice joke.

Tell me how Itachi wins?
 

Forest

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Veteran
2,275 posts 252 reactions
Joined
Oct 27, 2011
Messages
2,275
Reaction score
252
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Itachi is invincible duo to Tsukuyomi, anyone who watches into Itachi's eyes is dead.

Tsukuyomi can only be broken by someone with the same bloodline as himself and since all the Uchiha's are pretty much dead there's no one who could have defeated him other than Sasuke. Obito is far below Itachi anyways.


No. Only I am invincible :l
 

Sasukenumberonelover

Banned
Veteran
4,649 posts 530 reactions
Joined
Dec 9, 2012
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
530
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Correction .. *Opinion BR00 Lol
 

~Puppet Master~

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
5,504 posts 786 reactions
Joined
Jul 16, 2012
Messages
5,504
Reaction score
786
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
He died because he chose to, in order to protect his Fodder brother. If he'd wanted, it'd be he who was fighting the Shinobi Alliance right now.

He died because of an illness, even if he killed Sausage there, he'd still be dead.
 

Narutohokage7

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
8,783 posts 935 reactions
Joined
Apr 18, 2012
Messages
8,783
Reaction score
935
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
It is only because Itachis eyes are beautiful people get caught by them.
 

Penguin

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
29,918 posts 1,503 reactions
Joined
Feb 15, 2013
Messages
29,918
Reaction score
1,503
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Whoever said Itachi solos Obito is a dingleberry...Obito > Itachi.
 

Edo Odin

Banned
Supreme
20,117 posts 1,198 reactions
Joined
Jun 12, 2012
Messages
20,117
Reaction score
1,198
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
He died because of an illness, even if he killed Sausage there, he'd still be dead.
He died because of nature, which is something I can live with (I was trolling when I said he was invincible btw) However, it's worth noting that he didn't lose a single fight where he was fighting with the intentions of winning, which is my main point.
 

King Of Sharingan

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
9,831 posts 432 reactions
Joined
Apr 22, 2012
Messages
9,831
Reaction score
432
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Don't say anyone, if someone can break it
 

Inichi Matsuka

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Veteran
2,378 posts 290 reactions
Joined
May 10, 2011
Messages
2,378
Reaction score
290
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
It's all opinion anyway.
Making a thread such as this will in most cases only cause a flame war, which I'm surprised hasn't started up yet.
 

Dreckerplayer

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
7,323 posts 575 reactions
Joined
Mar 9, 2012
Messages
7,323
Reaction score
575
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Itachi is invincible duo to Tsukuyomi, anyone who watches into Itachi's eyes is dead.

Tsukuyomi can only be broken by someone with the same bloodline as himself and since all the Uchiha's are pretty much dead there's no one who could have defeated him other than Sasuke. Obito is far below Itachi anyways.


I'm no Itachi fan, but even this statement slightly pissed me off.

Obito is farrr below itachi, yet itachi fell right into Obito's plan, and was successful in tricking itachi into believing he was Madara.

Can itachi control several jinchuuriki? no.

Can Itachi take on version 1 CM Naruto?Probably not.

Could itachi have partial control over the Juubi?no.
 

~Puppet Master~

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
5,504 posts 786 reactions
Joined
Jul 16, 2012
Messages
5,504
Reaction score
786
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
He died because of nature, which is something I can live with (I was trolling when I said he was invincible btw) However, it's worth noting that he didn't lose a single fight where he was fighting with the intentions of winning, which is my main point.

Doesn't really mean alot, there are plenty of people who have never lost a fight. ( Guy, Shino etc. ) I have a feeling Kishi only started hyping him after his death... Anyway, I'm not going to go deeper into this debate since I know you won't change your opinion on your favorite character :yeah: Even though I disagree with the fact that Itachi is as invincible as you say he is.
 

Sea Of Thy Soul

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
5,209 posts 461 reactions
Joined
Nov 7, 2012
Messages
5,209
Reaction score
461
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Op states the truth.

Read: Uppermost right panel.
You must be registered for see images

Read: Carefully.
You must be registered for see images
 

November

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
6,598 posts 854 reactions
Joined
Oct 6, 2012
Messages
6,598
Reaction score
854
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
[Hook:]
Livin'life in thefastlane
Movin'at the speed of life and I can't slow down
Only got a gallon in the gas tank
But I'm almost at the finish line, so I can't stop now
I don't really know where I'm headed, just enjoyin'the ride
Gon'roll'til I drop and ride'til I die
I'm livin'life in thefastlane(Pedal to the metal)
Livin'life in thefastlane(Pedal to the metal)
 

-Punk-

Member
35,343 posts 3,840 reactions
Joined
Aug 23, 2012
Messages
35,343
Reaction score
3,840
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Im sorry but Itachi > obito

Izanami to the face !

OH ! HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL! YEAH !
You must be registered for see images
 

Demonic Heart

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
548 posts 40 reactions
Joined
Jun 20, 2011
Messages
548
Reaction score
40
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Doesn't really mean alot, there are plenty of people who have never lost a fight. ( Guy, Shino etc. ) I have a feeling Kishi only started hyping him after his death... Anyway, I'm not going to go deeper into this debate since I know you won't change your opinion on your favorite character :yeah: Even though I disagree with the fact that Itachi is as invincible as you say he is.

No kishi was hyping him before his death, Itachi was the one who showed off all the ms techniques.

Example: Amaterasu, susanoo, Tsukiyomi. Itachi was the first of all the uchiha's to use these things in the manga/anime
 

Edo Odin

Banned
Supreme
20,117 posts 1,198 reactions
Joined
Jun 12, 2012
Messages
20,117
Reaction score
1,198
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Doesn't really mean alot, there are plenty of people who have never lost a fight. ( Guy, Shino etc. ) I have a feeling Kishi only started hyping him after his death... Anyway, I'm not going to go deeper into this debate since I know you won't change your opinion on your favorite character :yeah: Even though I disagree with the fact that Itachi is as invincible as you say he is.
I just said that I didn't think he was invincible, that was merely a joke :|

(Btw, Guy lost against Kakashi in the Chuunin exams) No one is invincible, with the exception of the Sage. However, there are some characters in the manga whose abilities are vastly superior to most other ninja, and one of these ninjas is Itachi. (He's not my favorite character btw *Points to avatar*) In my opinion, he's in the Top ten, would probably be around 8th or so. Do you disagree with me when I say that ?
 

Dreckerplayer

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
7,323 posts 575 reactions
Joined
Mar 9, 2012
Messages
7,323
Reaction score
575
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Im sorry but Itachi > obito

Izamai to the face !

OH ! HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL! YEAH !
You must be registered for see images

Izanami requires "help", we're talking about soloing.

We need to give credit where credit is due.(Haven't used that cliche in a WHILE)
 

Penguin

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
29,918 posts 1,503 reactions
Joined
Feb 15, 2013
Messages
29,918
Reaction score
1,503
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I just said that I didn't think he was invincible, that was merely a joke :|

(Btw, Guy lost against Kakashi in the Chuunin exams) No one is invincible, with the exception of the Sage. However, there are some characters in the manga whose abilities are vastly superior to most other ninja, and one of these ninjas is Itachi. (He's not my favorite character btw *Points to avatar*) In my opinion, he's in the Top ten, would probably be around 8th or so. Do you disagree with me when I say that ?

*Raises my hand*

I do.
 
Top