Kin
115💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hi ,
since there are more active members here, im posting it here. Iim an iphone user and having an issue with Facebook messenger video call.
While having a video call I can’t switch to chat screen to type msg during a video call , if I switch to chat screen the video will turn off also that small video screen window which usually appears at the top of the messenger isn’t showing up. like as soon as i minimize the video and come to chat to type msg my friends cant see me anymore and i also cant see that small video screen but call keeps going on and when i maximize the video call we can see each other. It stared this morning and its really annoying, If someone know the solution please let me know i tried searching on google and youtube but couldn't find it there.
PS- i tried reinstalling the messenger.

Thank you

Rohan

Supreme
Kin
1,031💸
Kumi
1,522💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hi ,
since there are more active members here, im posting it here. Iim an iphone user and having an issue with Facebook messenger video call.
While having a video call I can’t switch to chat screen to type msg during a video call , if I switch to chat screen the video will turn off also that small video screen window which usually appears at the top of the messenger isn’t showing up. like as soon as i minimize the video and come to chat to type msg my friends cant see me anymore and i also cant see that small video screen but call keeps going on and when i maximize the video call we can see each other. It stared this morning and its really annoying, If someone know the solution please let me know i tried searching on google and youtube but couldn't find it there.
PS- i tried reinstalling the messenger.

Thank you
You should contact Facebook support.